Chapter 10

One moment Itachi was standing in an open field, and the next moment he was standing on a platform surrounded by lava.

He turned to see the scariest thing of his life.

Naruto was sitting on a throne, and behind him was Kyubi. All of a sudden, they both released such a strong killing intent that would make even Madara sweat. Itachi stumbled back a little, and the next moment Naruto chuckled.

"Kakashi had the same reaction," he said as he got off the throne and walked towards Itachi.

"Is this a genjutsu?" asked Itachi emotionlessly.

"Try breaking it," said Naruto, and Itachi did just that only to find himself unable to do so.

"It's not, so where am I?" asked Itachi. It couldn't be a teleportation jutsu, as that wouldn't explain the Kyubi.

"You're partially right about Genjutsu. It's a dome of chakra and the space inside is increased using space-time fuinjutsu. And inside this dome is a permanent genjutsu, much like transformation. This seal is designed to allow the tailed beast's consciousness to be projected from the jinchuriki, allowing them both to coexist in the same plane without summoning or opening the seal," said Naruto.

"But why can't I access my Sharingan?" asked Itachi.

"There are multiple seals stopping chakra flow, inhibiting movements, and other stuff. This is my masterpiece, my ultimate jutsu," said Naruto proudly.

"Every jutsu has a weakness," said Itachi with a raised eye, thinking that Naruto had become cocky along with strong.

"And I know. I will never forget these words of yours Itachi san. This has a few. For example, the dome is brittle from the outside so someone could potentially break you out. Or if someone knows Taijutsu on the level f Guy sensei, he could theoretically break out as the chakra flow is not completely stopped, just enough to civilian level. So a gates user could escape if I don't kill them on time," said Naruto.

"But having said that, it's still a masterpiece," said Naruto spreading his hand in a grand gesture.

Itachi just gave a small chuckle and nodded.

"Indeed it is," said Itachi as he returned to his usual stoic self.

"Anyways, are you alright? Is this the real you or some kind of clone or something? Your chakra is only about 60% of what I sensed last time," said Naruto.

"This is a jutsu to project my consciousness into a dead body. Kisame currently is dealing with Guy senpai using the same jutsu. The skills and everything is the same, but the chakra is only 60%. Therefore it doesn't matter, as even with 60% chakra Kisame can't be exhausted," said Itachi.

"Alright, so it's okay for me to kill you," said Naruto scratching his chin.

"How is your illness? What's the estimate?" he then asked.

"About two years more if I don't have a serious fight," said Itachi.

"Alright, now how to kill you?" said Naruto, thinking deeply.

"What do you mean?" asked Itachi.

"Well, I am supposing that the memories will go back to you, and the way I usually kill people in this is traumatizing," said Naruto.

"Don't worry about that, just do it," said Itachi.

"Before that, you know, the previous two times we met, well, the first time I didn't know and the second time wasn't the best, but..." started Naruto with a soft expression.