Chapter 11

Kakashi's team was standing in front of a gate when Guy and Lee came to them.

"Kakashi," said Guy.

"Guy," said Kakashi with an eye smile.

"What are we looking at here?" asked Guy.

"A really strong Five Seal barrier," said Naruto, whose hand was on the sealing tag.

"What is the solution?" asked Guy.

"Either we remove two tags at the same time..." started Naruto.

"Then what are we waiting for?" asked Lee.

"... OR an expert seal master dismantles it," said Naruto as Kanji started flowing out of his hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They are outside and the nine tails brat is dismantling the seal," said Zetsu.

"WHAT!" gasped Sasori.

"We have enough. Take the jinchuriki and go," said the leader, and Deidara used his bird to grab onto Gaara.

"Too late, they are almost in," said Zetsu.

"I'll take care of them, you go to the other base," said Sasori as he took out his puppets.

A few seconds later, the rock guarding the base was blown away.

Out of the dust cloud came Naruto.

"I'll ask you all this one time. WHERE. IS. GAARA?" said Naruto as nine chakra chains swung dangerously behind him, with his eyes blood red with a slit in the center.

Most of them were holograms, yet they felt a slight shiver up their spine as their battle instincts surfaced, making them excited.

"Ne, Deidara, and Sasori are lucky. I wanted to fight such an opponent," said a weird-ass-looking person.

"Why should we tell you?" asked the leader.

"Because if you don't, then when we meet, I won't just kill you. I will make you bleed out, beg for death, regretting all your life choices," said Naruto as his chains got bigger and started destroying the base.

"He's really intimidating when he wants to be," whispered Lee.

"I agree," said Sakura as she gulped.

Kakashi was just crying proud brother tears.

"Not that it matte-" started the leader, before Naruto made a few hand symbols and slammed it into the ground.

"Jiro, follow Gaara's scent. These assholes have wasted enough of our time. Sakura-chan, Chiyo baachan, Guy sensei, I will leave this to you three. Lee, Kakashi nii, come with me," said Naruto as he jumped to where Jiro had gone.

"Hai," said Kakashi and Lee as they both followed them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deidara was flying at full speed towards the other base when he felt three chakra signatures behind him.

"Looks like I am not getting out without a fight," said Deidara with a grin.

He then ate some clay and released many small spiders.

Naruto was jumping from tree to tree, when he saw a completely white spider.

"GET AWAY!" he yelled as many explosions surrounded them. 

"WIND RELEASE: GREAT BREAKTHROUGH!" he yelled destroying everything in his way.

"Good thing I stocked my bags full," said Deidara with a grin.

"Lightning Release: Electromagnetic murder," yelled Naruto, however, Deidara dodged it by flying higher.

"Let's see you dealing with these," said Deidara as a bunch of clay bats went flying towards Naruto.

Naruto just threw a kunai which passed from in between them and went towards Deidara.

"So you're taking a hit to injure me? This gamble's not going to work. MY ART IS BEST!" yelled Deidara with a maniacal expression.

The clay bats exploded, but the next second Naruto was behind him grabbing the kunai.

"Of course, how could I forget about your teleportation jutsu," he said as he planted a small spider onto him.

'NARUTO! There's a spider on you,' said Kurama from inside.

"SHIT!" he said as the spider exploded destroying his jacket and clothes while injuring him.

'I guess it's time,' he thought as he took out a scroll.

"Lee, Kakashi, stand back, let me deal with him," said Naruto as he took out Amaya.

"Aah, it's gonna be really nice," said Amaya as she stretched.

"Long time no see. Here goes my peace," said Kurama, muttering the last part.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU DUMB FOX?" yelled Amaya.

"NOTHING!" yelled Kurama.

Deidara sent many C2 explosives at him, but Naruto cur through all of them.

"Heh, just cutting doesn't do anything to my clay. EXPLODE!" yelled Deidara.

There was a moment of silence with Naruto standing with a grin and Deidara becoming more and more confused.

"How?" asked Deidara, confused.

Naruto tilted his sword to the side showing many kanji flowing onto his sword.

Deidara's eyes widened.

"You can seal using just the sword?" asked Deidara incredulously.

"Heh," scoffed Naruto.

Deidara was now livid. No one had ever disrespected his art like this.

"DIE!" he yelled as he threw many C2 explosives at him.

"Oh shit!" muttered Naruto as he jumped, but the blast was big enough to damage him.

Naruto landed on a tree branch only to feel a pang of pain in his legs.

'It's burnt. Second and third-degree. I have used too much chakra in the past few days to heal this. My body can't handle Kurama's chakra right now, at least not unless there's no seal,' thought Naruto as he dodged yet another explosive.

'Damn,' thought Naruto as he stood next to a tree trunk with his hand on it to support him.

Deidara was about to send another explosive his way when he was forced to dodge Lee who came at him with phenomenal speed.

"Lee, keep him busy," said Kakashi as he made a hand symbol.

"Alright! First gate, open. Second gate, open. Third gate, open. Fourth gate, open," said Lee as he rushed at Deidara in a burst of speed.

"You need a hand sign to use it?" asked Naruto with a raised eyebrow.

"I had sealed it off in case I accidentally used it and lost my eyesight. Now I need to unseal it first," said Kakashi as he focused on it.

Meanwhile, Deidara was trying to use his clay o explode and kill Lee however Lee was too fast for him to get a proper hit.

"SAY STILL!" he yelled as he tried to use a C2 on him. But Lee jumped high and attempted to ax kick him. Deidara however flew back at the last instance.

"NOW!" yelled Kakashi as he opened his now Mangekyou Sharingan.

"KAMUI!" he yelled as a warp in space opened next to Deidara.

At that moment Naruto opened his own Sharingan to study the move, obviously hiding it under a genjutsu.

====================================================

Hello everyone, thank you all for over 92K reads and 2K votes, hope you all liked this chapter.

Please vote, comment and share.