Chapter 17

"Are you sure?" asked Kurama.

"Yes. I am definitely sure," said Naruto.

"Why didn't you use my power baka!" asked Kurama angrily.

"I didn't want to in front of Shino and Kiba," said Naruto.

"And what about me?" asked Amaya pouting.

"Well, I didn't have time," said Naruto.

"Okay, wake up. You have been unconscious for about the whole night," said Kurama, and Naruto started to stir.

The first thing he saw was the face of a pretty lady.

"Who are you?" asked Naruto hazily.

"Finally, you woke up. I am Tsunami, daughter of Tazuna whom you are protecting," she said.

"Where is my team?" asked Naruto.

At that time, everyone entered.

"NARUTO! You were so cool," said Kiba as Akamaru jumped on him and licked him.

"S-stop! I need to talk," said Naruto.

"What Naruto?" asked Kakashi.

"You know hunter nins destroy the body on spot," said Naruto.

"Yeah, so what about that?" asked Sakura.

"What weapon did he use?" asked Kakashi to others. Sasuke realized where it was going.

"SENBON!" he exclaimed.

"Not the regular ones. He used ice senbons," said Naruto.

"So what? He killed him and that's what matters," said Kiba.

"Kiri is going through a civil war because the Mizukage is killing all those with kekkei Genkai. Only a person with ice release kekkei Genkai can use a weapon of ice. Plus senbon is rarely used to kill, it's a medical tool," said Naruto.

"How can a person with kekkei Genkai be on the tracking squad if he has a kekkei gen... shit!" said Kurenai.

"The only logical thing is thing is that he was an accomplice of Zabuza and he is still alive," said Kakashi.

"WHAT!" yelled everyone except Kakashi, Sasuke and Naruto.

"Yeah, we need to train. Wait, did someone remove my weights?" asked Naruto.

"Yeah, well, you were very heavy with that," said Sasuke.

"Anyways, I need a brush, some ink and some paper. I need to prepare some seals as I still can't mark others with just my hands," said Naruto.

"What was the thing you did with Zabuza?" asked Kurenai.

"Well as I can't go drawing seals during a battle, I have some basic pre-made seals and I put them on my opponent. As soon as it touches and sticks to my opponent, it burns and the seal becomes embedded in his skin," said Naruto.

"That's... brilliant," said Kurenai in shock.

"Why are you all going against Gato. You will die," said a kid who was there.

"Inari, don't say something like that! They are heroes," said Tsunami angrily.

"Heroes? Something like that doesn't exist. You all are foolish and you will die," said Inari angrily.

"Hey! We will not die. We will defeat him and protect everything," said Naruto with passion.

"You are stupid," he screamed as he ran out.