Chapter 41

The area around Kisame was littered with shuriken and kunai, when Naruto said, "You should have paid more attention," as he started to teleport and hit Kisame at blinding speed.

"Aaah!" he gasped as Naruto stabbed his shoulder.

"Ninja art: killing dance flash," said Naruto as he continued to disappear and appear, slashing and cutting at Kisame, who was barely able to defend.

"You know, closed spaces are quite tricky," said Naruto. 

A few seconds later, he came to a stop as he turned green and barfed.

"How the fuck did dad do this, this makes me dizzy," he said. He then flared Kurama's chakra, as he saw Kisame on the ground, with Samehada healing him. He turned to Itachi and Sasuke and saw Sasuke knocked out.

Itachi looked him in his eyes, and Itachi nodded, and Naruto understood.

'Gotta fake it,' he thought as he yelled and charged at Itachi. A few seconds later, Kisame had recovered and was going to intervene when Jiraiya appeared.

"Kisame, let's go, this was recon, not a capture mission," said Itachi as he and Kisame shunshined out of the place.

"They were formidable opponents," said Naruto, panting.

"Being in a closed space didn't help, did it? Now you know you need to work on fighting without relying on ninjutsu so if such situation arises again, you can control the damage and not turn the place into... this," he said pointing around him. There were multiple small craters, sword slashes, a broken wall, a long 'scratch' on the wall that could only be of Sasuke's Chidori, and a broken window.

"Hehe... Ero sennin, can you pay for the damage?" asked Naruto sheepishly as he scratched his head.

"You are gonna get me bankrupt!" cried Jiraiya anime style.

"Come on, you write porn, and the world is full of closet perverts like Jiji and shameless perverts like Kakashi nii, you will easily gain the money back," said Naruto.

"Okay okay, but what about him?" he asked, pointing to Sasuke.

"Inform Jiji, he will take care of it," said Naruto.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke was back in Konoha, still knocked out, and it had been a week since Naruto had set out.

"The next town is the one where Tsunade was last seen," said Jiraiya.

"All right, let's just stop here, and rest for the night," said Naruto.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day had come, and Tsunade was gambling yet again. After a few chances, Tsunade was on a winning streak.

'This is weird,' thought Tsunade skeptically.

"You are really lucky Tsunade sama," said Shizune, her apprentice.

"Since the last 15 years, I have been telling you, drop the sama. And I think we should leave," she said.

"But why? We rarely win," said Shizune.

"I have a feeling that something bad is gonna happen," said Tsunade. The feeling of something extremely bad kept nagging her.

Shizune reluctantly agreed, not knowing how bad things were gonna be.

"Let's get out of this town as soon as possible," she said as she rushed towards their hotel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto and Jiraiya had just entered the town when they saw people running.

"What happened?" asked Jiraiya.

"Snake!" yelled the man before running.

Naruto and Jiraiya both looked at each other, and said the same thing.

"OROCHIMARU!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ma ma Orochimaru, who brought you into such a sorry state?" asked Tsunade.

"Someone extremely annoying," the said person replied with an irritated voice.

"But why come to me?" asked Tsunade.

"Only you can heal it, Tsunade," said Orochimaru.

"I left the shinobi world a long time ago, after one of the closest things to my family died," said Tsunade, voice filled with venom.

"Now now, Tsunade, let's not be hasty. How about, if you heal me, I will bring Dan and Nawaki back to life," said Orochimaru.

"What! That's not possible," she gasped in surprise.

"But it is, Tsunade. Edo Tensei is a wonderful jutsu," he commented.

"Tsunade same, you can't possibly be thinking of siding with them! They betrayed Konoha for god's sake!" said Shizune, shocked.

"What will you do after I heal it?" asked Tsunade.

"Tsunade Sama, you can't-"

"Shut up Shizune!" she ordered.

"I will be honest here, I will destroy Konoha. But does it matter? You will be reunited with your long-lost brother and lover, and would be happy once again," said Orochimaru.

"Now now Tsunade sama, it's a hard choice, so we leave you for now. No need to answer now. Think about it for the week," said Kabuto, as he and Orochimaru disappeared.

"Tsunade sama," said Shizune, unsure of what to say.

"Let's just go," said Tsunade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Naruto and Jiraiya were jumping from one roof to another, trying to find Orochimaru.

"This is too slow! Summoning jutsu: spy fox Jiro," said Naruto as he summoned him.

"Order, Naruto nii," said Jiro.

"Can you please check if Orochimaru is in the area?" asked Naruto, and Jiro nodded and disappeared.

After a few hours of searching, Jiro came back.

"Naruto nii, I couldn't find Orochimaru, but I did find some minions of him taking a captive girl named Karin Uzumaki to a base. Though Orochimaru isn't there," said Jiro, and Naruto's blood boiled when he heard Uzumaki.

"Spy on that base. I will contact you later. Map the place, find weaknesses in the guard, and also find openings," said Naruto with coldness in his voice, shocking Jiraiya.

"Hai. Shall I alert Takashi senpai to be ready for a fight?" asked Jiro.

"Yes, please do."

After that, Jiro ran off to spy.

"So... what are you gonna do?" asked Jiraiya.

"Send a letter to Jiji, ask for Kakashi nii to come along with Guy or someone else," said Naruto.

"Fine. But be careful," said Jiraiya.

"Yeah. But you know I put family before anything, and any Uzumaki is a part of my family," said Naruto seriously.

"You know, you really remind me of your father," said Jiraiya as he ruffled his hair.

"Thanks, sensei," said Naruto happily.

"Now let's go, I need to research too," giggled Jiraiya pervertedly.

"ERO SENNIN!" yelled Naruto.

"Okay okay, let's gather info about her," said Jiraiya.