Chapter 33

The crowd was in shock. One moment Naruto was using an A rank jutsu, the next moment he was behind Kurotsuchi, as he slammed his hand on the ground. They were now amazed, seeing the signature jutsu of the fourth being recreated.

"Summoning: Lightning," said Naruto as a large bolt of lightning hit the ground where Kurotsuchi was.

"Are you trying to kill me!" she yelled.

"We both know that something like this can't kill you," said Naruto with a grin.

"Dust release," she yelled, as a large transparent sphere formed in her hand and a transparent beam covering a white beam shot towards Naruto.

He once again teleported, a little behind Kurotsuchi, and made a few shadow clones.

He moved his sword forward, which was intercepted by the war hammer. But behind Naruto were his clones, which were creating a Rasengan.

"RASENGAN!" he yelled as he shoved his fist forward.

Kurotsuchi jumped backward, using the war hammer to defend, only for it to break into pieces upon being hit by the Rasengan.

The next moment, Naruto was behind her, with his sword around her neck.

"Yield," he said.

"I forfeit," she said calmly, and Naruto removed the sword.

"Winner of the match, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze," said Hayate, adding the last part with a smirk, as he looked at Naruto.

The crowd was silent, completely silent. It had just been dropped on them that Naruto was the son of the fourth. The one they had scorned upon was the son of their hero. The fourth had sealed Kyubi in his own kid.

Meanwhile, Naruto was standing with an open mouth.

"Why did you have to reveal it?" whined Naruto.

"Come on, you did 2 signature jutsu of the fourth, you have the sword of Kushina. Not to mention that that shade of blonde and the blue eyes are dead giveaway," said Hayate.

Naruto pouted and made his way back to the stand. The crowd was still coming to terms with the fact that Naruto was the son of lord fourth,  as Hiruzen, Jiraiya, and Onoki were laughing at the dumbfounded crowd.

"Yes, he is indeed the son of the fourth," said Hiruzen.

He then started to discuss with others about the match.

"They have shown skills far beyond what is even seen from most jonin or anbu. They indeed are deserving of a raise in the rank," said Hiruzen.

"Yes, even though chunin won't do justice to their skills, but they can be promoted after a few weeks or months again," said Onoki. He was a little sour that his granddaughter had lost, but was still very proud of the display of power she has shown.

"Sasuke Uchiha and Gaara please make way to the stadium," said Hayate.

They both were standing face to face, and as the match started, Sasuke released a big ball of fire.

---Flashback---

"Teme, if you have to fight Gaara, use fire release, as you know that the sand will turn into glass."

---End---

Sasuke then used his Sharingan to find an opening in his shield of sand and used multiple fire-style jutsus in an attempt to make an opening.

"ARG! This is getting irritating," said Sasuke as he then threw many shurikens at him.

Gaara blocked it using the sand, but it proved to just be a distraction, as Sasuke rushed to the left where he was unguarded.