Shippuden Chapter 2

After this chapter, I will not be putting Shippuden before the chapter. That means from the next chapter it will just be chapter 3, chapter 4, and so on. Please don't get confused.

===============================================

Shikamaru and Temari were in charge of the chunin exams that were to happen this year. As Naruto had gone, he had asked Shikamaru to promise to do his best in missions and train his hardest. The result? He was a special Jonin, just like Naruto.

He could have become Jonin easily, but he asked Tsunade to hold it at least until Naruto came back and Choji was ready. 

Sasuke was going to get promoted instantly after returning as his mission was an SS+, a rank created just for his mission, due to the dangerous nature of the mission. After all, it isn't normal for a mere chunin to infiltrate a Sannin's ranks when he is after his ass.

So he wanted to become a jonin only after one of his three closest friends became one.

So here he was going to enter Fifth's office.

He opened the door and the first thing he heard was a very familiar voice.

"Huh?" said Shikamaru getting out of his normal lazy self.

"N-Naruto!" he said, surprised.

"Shikamaru," said an excited Naruto.

"You're back," he said with a smile.

"Yeah. This morning," he replied as they both fist bumped.

"Wait is he my opponent?" asked Naruto to Tsunade.

"Nope," said Tsunade.

"What opponent?" asked Shikamaru.

"Then... who are you?" asked Naruto, internally trying to suppress his laughter.

"YOU DON'T REMEMBER?" asked an angry Temari with a tick mark and Naruto chuckled.

"Of course I remember. I mean you did save Shika's ass against the sound nins, right, Temari?" asked Naruto.

"Yeah," she said as she turned her head in anger.

"Also you're the one who he flirted with aren't you?" asked Naruto with a teasing grin.

"N-NARUTO! Cut it out," said Shikamaru blushing.

"Alright. So who is my opponent?" asked Naruto with a sudden change in mood as if all this didn't even happen.

"He is out there," said Tsunade pointing out of the window. 

Naruto went to the window and looked outside, only to see Kakashi reading Icha Icha and Anko lazily sitting there.

"Kaka nii! Senpai," greeted Naruto.

"Ohayo Naruto," greeted Kakashi with an eye smile.

"Sup brat?" said Anko.

"Ooh so you both are together," said Naruto giving them a mischievous grin.

"Yeah, but that's beside the point. I am your opponent," said Kakashi.

"forget that, I got a present for you," said Naruto with a devious grin.

"Present?" asked Kakashi.

"Tada," he said as he showed him a book.

"Icha Icha Tactics, signed by Ero sennin," said Naruto.

"N-NANI!" said Kakashi as he took the book.

"Personally, this one's the best one," said Naruto as both of them started grinning pervertedly.

"My boyfriend is a pervert," said Hinata shaking her head and chuckling.