Chapter 16

Naruto was in awe. He tried to check Konohamaru's chakra reserves. Well... let's just say that it was around Naruto's when he was six. Which was high Jonin. A genin, fresh out of the academy, having this much chakra. He could be mistaken with a Senju or Uzumaki... or Hiruzen Sarutobi.

Not many knew, and Naruto wasn't one of these 'many', but Hiruzen Sarutobi also had huge chakra reserves since birth. The reason he was called the professor was that he knew almost every jutsu in Konoha and even more. But how he knew was a mystery.

The answer to this mystery was the same thing that was the answer to Naruto's secret of mastering Fuinjutsu, and the secret technique to defeat paperwork. Shadow Clones.

Now Naruto had estimated that Konohamaru could make about 50 clones at once. Now it wasn't the same level as Naruto, who at that could make 2000 and by now literally spam in tens of thousand(He did this during the war, and right now he has surpassed the anime war arc Naruto strength), however, Naruto knew a way with which he could double the amount.

"Okay Kono, how good is your chakra control?" asked Naruto.

"It's mediocre. I have been trying to walk on hot water but I haven't mastered it yet," said Konohamaru.

Naruto sweatdropped at this. This was a high chunnin level exercise. He could tell that no matter how good a jonin Ebisu was, he was definitely a good teacher.

"Alright. You are going to learn a new jutsu," said Naruto.

"Which one is it?" asked Konohamaru excitedly.

"Before that, do not, under any circumstances except for what I am going to do to you, create more than 50," said Naruto.

"W-why?" asked Konohamaru nervously.

"This takes a lot of chakra, and you could die," said Naruto ominously and Konohamaru was shit-scared.

"Alright, so now you are going to learn Shadow clone jutsu," said Naruto.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In just under 20 minutes, he had mastered the jutsu. Literally mastered it. Unlike Naruto's first attempt, when he had just pumped all the chakra he could and made a random number of clones, Konohamaru could make the exact number of clones as he was asked.

'Oh no... Konoha is going to get another professor. I swear with the speed he learned the jutsu, he can catch up with me without making half the clones I do,' thought Naruto.

"Alright Konohamaru, next is Chakra control training, you are going to take it even farther, and so am I. For you, here is what you have to do," said Naruto as he put his hand on his shoulder. The next moment, Konohamaru was covered in a translucent cloak of chakra.

"Huh? What is this?" asked Konohamaru.

"Kurama, Nine tail's chakra," said Naruto.

"And now, you have to repeat the exercises," said Naruto.

Konohamaru looked at him with surprise, but did as he was told. He put his feet onto the tree, and to his surprise was blasted away.

"You see, unlike me, your body isn't used to nine tails chakra and your chakra doesn't mix with it. So you need to have this chakra in mind too while attempting to do these exercises. Thus this is like a chakra disruptor," said Naruto as he activated a seal on his body.

"Same as with this. We both will do this together," said Naruto.

"This is boring," said Konohamaru.

"Oh yeah? Well if it's that boring, then master it before I can master mine," said Naruto, and Konohamaru grinned.

"You won't know what hit you," said Konohamaru.