Chapter 25

Orochimaru was ready to fight the Two tails cloak Naruto, when Naruto got a message.

"Miss me bitch?" 

And the next moment, a bolt of lightning hit the ground in front of Orochimaru.

"Kukuku, Sasuke kun, I didn't know you were going to come here," said Orochimaru with a grin.

"I didn't know that you were going against Naruto," said Sasuke emotionlessly.

'Sike bitch, I knew.'

"Heh, neither did I. But since you're here, I guess it would be amusing to see how you fare against him. However, he is very tired of his fight against his own mother," said Orochimaru.

"He is? I am pretty sure he won't be that tired. Right Naruto?" asked Sasuke as both made eye contact. And at that exact moment, Sasuke's Sharingan activated, while Naruto did the same with his under genjutsu.

The next moment both were in Naruto's mindscape.

"Wow... this place looks nice," said Sasuke. they were in the same place as Naruto's Domain Expansion.

"Yeah, I had to work hard to recreate what I made in the expansion," said Naruto while sheepishly rubbing his head.

"Sup Kurama," said Sasuke as he raised his hand.

"All good Uchiha brat," said Kurama with a grin.

"Ouch. Words hurt," said Sasuke.

"Wow, and your clan is supposed to be emotionless and cruel," commented Amaya.

"And that guy over there is supposed to be evil, strong, and chaotic. Your point?" asked Sasuke pointing at Kurama.

"HEY! I AM STRONG ALRIGHT!" yelled Kurama angrily.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say Kura chan," said Sasuke using the nicknames the girls had kept of him.

"SHUT UP BRAT!" yelled Kurama as Naruto rolled on the ground laughing.

"Anyways, so how have you been?" Naruto asked as he stopped laughing.

At this question, Sasuke started to shiver as his eyes widened.

"Brother, bro, I don't know how long I can stay with him," stuttered Sasuke.

"Huh? Are you alright?" asked Naruto, concerned.

"ALRIGHT? THAT SNAKE BITCH IS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HOW EVERYONE'S A BITCH AND FUCK HIM FUCK HER FUCK THEM! LIKE WTF? HE IS PEDO, HE IS SLEAZY AND WHATNOT! IT IS SERIOUSLY THREATENING TO ME! I AM NOT GAY AND I LOVE SAKURA! DUDE SAVE ME FROM THAT PERVERTED PEDO BITCH!" ranted Sasuke with a sweatdrop.

"... Wow. That snake is even worse than what we initially thought," commented Kurama.

"Sasuke... man, it sounds really tough," said Naruto.

"Yeah. Anyways, so about Yugito," said Sasuke.

"Right. Are you sure you want to do this?" asked Naruto with a thinking pose.

"Yeah. Don't worry, they won't suspect much. Especially since that Kakuzu bitch tried to kill me for bounty."

"Yeah, but how will you find their base?" asked Naruto.

"Hm... snakes? And Orochimaru?" asked Sasuke.

"That would work. Also, try to actually search for him, so others don't figure out how you're getting the information," said Naruto.

"Right. So... you wanna fight?"

"Oh HELL YEAH!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------