Chapter 26

Finally, Naruto was back in Konoha. This time, carried by Sai. 

Right now, he was sitting with Hinata who was cuddling him.

"N-Naruto kun," she said as Naruto looked at her.

"What Hinata chan?" 

"I'm hungry," she replied.

"So do you want ramen or cinnamon rol-"

"Not for that," Hinata said as she licked her lips. Naruto's eyes had become as wide as saucers as he blushed 50 shades of red.

"W-what?"

"I want you."

Naruto.exe had crashed. Hinata could see steam coming out of Naruto's ears as she giggled.

"Did you get it?" asked Sakura as Ino held a video camera.

"What is going on?" asked Naruto as he came back to earth.

"Wave to the camera, the prankster just got pranked!" said Ino cheerfully.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto was on his way to Hokage's office, still blushing and feeling extremely aroused. Though Hinata would have noticed that, he wasn't exactly subtle.

"Hey Baachan," said Naruto as he entered the office.

"Hey, Naruto. What happened, I thought after giving the report you'd prefer to spend some time with Hinata and your friends," said Tsunade as Naruto once again blushed brightly.

"Yeah, and get teased? I don't think so. I wanted to ask you that I haven't seen Konohamaru since the morning when I returned. Where is he?" asked Naruto.

"Oh, he and Anko train in the Forest of Death," said Tsunade as Naruto nodded.

"YOSH! Okay, I'll take my leave," he said as he Hiraishined to the forest of death.

When he reached there, he saw 20 Konohamaru clones all fighting giant snakes.

"COME ON BRAT YOU CAN DO BETTER!" yelled Anko as Konohamaru paled.

"What the hell is happening here?" Asked Naruto alerting them of their presence.

"NARUTO NII CHAN! PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY FROM THIS CRAZY WOMAN!" yelled Konohamaru as he hugged him.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY BRAT?" yelled Anko as she went in to attack him.

"ALRIGHT, BOTH OF YOU STOP!" Naruto yelled at the top of his voice stopping both of them in their tracks.

"So... what happened?" he repeated himself.

"She made me stay in this disastrous forest, feed on the weird worms and bugs and shit, and then attacked me with snakes!" said Konohamaru crying anime tears.

"Ne ne Kono, I am sure she had a reason. Plus I can feel you're stronger. Have you practiced what I told you?" asked Naruto as Konohamaru nodded.

"Yeah Nii-chan, I got to the point that I can burst both the balloons and the balls," said Konohamaru as Naruto nodded.

"That sounds very VERY dirty," said Anko with a smirk as Naruto flinched.

"I'll take my leave," said Naruto as he grabbed Konohamaru and used Hiraishin.

They both were now on an empty ground as Naruto stood in the center.

"Alright, Kono. Now what I need you to do is to focus on the training you di so far," said Izuku as Konohamaru nodded.