Chapter 22

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze was livid. His mother was resurrected against her will by a gay pedophile. It was so wrong at so many levels. However, he composed himself when Kushina called his name.

"N-Naruto! Is that you?" she asked teary-eyed, and Naruto gave Orochimaru a death glare, one that even scared the sannin.

"Yes mom, it's me..." said Naruto as he looked at her with a smile.

"... I'm sorry for not being there," she said, and Naruto just smiled at her.

"It doesn't matter ya know. You gave up your life for me, and I know that you love me, that's enough to keep me going," said Naruto with a foxy grin.

"S-so... how is Kyubi? How are the villagers treating you? How old are you? What is your rank? Did that pervert Jiraiya corrupt you? How is the scarecrow? How i-" said Kushina before Naruto cut her off with a chuckle.

"Calm down mom. Kyubi is really friendly and is brotherly to me. His name is Kurama btw. And Amaya is also awesome. As for the villagers, they didn't treat me well at first, but after the Chunin exam, they started to treat me normally. I am sixteen, and I became special Jonin when I was 12, followed by Jonin a few weeks ago," said Naruto with a close-eyed grin.

"Wow... you've grown so much," said Kushina happily as the Uchihas looked at him impressed.

"I don't usually brag, but since it's you, I am going to. So I am a seal master level 10, and my entry in Bingo book was recorded when I was 12 as an S-rank," said Naruto proudly.

"And not only that I completed my first S-rank also at 12 and as a genin."

"Wow... Minato would be so proud," she said through her tears.

"Oh, dad was really proud. I met him in the seal, and I suppose I will meet you too. Now, I have a really important question. Are you...

Tobirama's secret love child?"

...

...

...

"WHAT?" yelled everyone except Orochimaru together.

"I mean I did not ever see my parents, but no, I don't believe I am," said Kushina confused.

"Oh, you have some Senju DNA mom. Obaachan confirmed it. Anyways, let's fight," said Naruto, as Sakura, Sai, and Yamato got ready to assist him.

"Oh, Naruto kun, your teammates won't join you to fight. You see, as a backup, I had brought 8 of my finest experiments. Along with Kabuto, each one of them is an A-rank, so your three friends will have to deal with them," said Orochimaru with an evil glint in his eyes.

"3 vs 1! Don't you think the odds are unfair Orochimaru?" asked Naruto with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh Naruto kun, it would be, but it's you I am going against. Can't the nine tails jinchuriki handle these odds? Heads up, your shadow clones won't work here," asked Orochimaru with a triumphant smirk.

"Oh Orochimaru, you didn't know how much you fucked up right now by saying that," said Naruto with a pitiful expression.

---Flashback---

Naruto was training his chakra nature when all of a sudden a few shoots popped out from near him.

"Huh? That's weird. I garden a lot, and I have never seen a plant which grows that fast," muttered Naruto as he looked at the plant.

He dismissed it as he went back to training, and a few moments later he saw even more plants around him.

"WHAT THE FUCK! ERO SENNIN THESE WEIRD PLANTS ARE DISTRACTING ME!" yelled Naruto as he called Jiraiya.