Chapter 19

Naruto was now standing in front of Konohamaru, as Hiashi was watching from afar. It was 9 in the morning and all the physical training along with fuinjutsu study was done.

"Alright, so today we are going to check an extremely important thing," said Naruto with seriousness.

"What sensei?" he asked excitedly.

"We're going to check your chakra nature," said Naruto as he held out a chakra paper.

"Ooooh what do I have to do?" he asked with stars in his eyes.

"Push your chakra into the paper," said Naruto and Konohamaru did as he was told. His paper first divided into two parts, and then caught fire.

"Oh, fire and wind, like Asuma sensei," said Naruto with a grin.

"Cool! So can I learn a new jutsu or something?" asked Konohamaru.

"Calm down Kono. Firstly, you need to train in your element. Normally it is started after a person becomes a chunin, but since you have shadow clones, you can start now. Make 20," said Naruto, and he did just that.

"Now, for fire, 10 will try to burn a  leaf. First, completely. When I decide the speed is fast enough, then you'll only burn the veins of the leaf, and nothing else. Finally, you'll only burn midrib. This will take weeks to master even with clones, and I only have one day here, so I'll get you a temporary teacher. The second set of 10 will cut the leaf into half using chakra," said Naruto.

Konohamaru was listening carefully and nodded in understanding.

"Then we'll come to the jutsu part. Also, while you're at it, make 20 more," said Naruto and Konohamaru did as he was told.

Naruto opened a scroll and a bucket full of water balloons came out.

"Alright, you'll have to pop it," said Naruto as his balloon popped in an instance splashing a lot of water.

"What? How do you do it?" asked Konohamaru, confused.

"That's what you have to figure out," said Naruto with a smug grin.

"BOSS! That's not fair," whined Konohamaru.

"OI! I'm not your boss, I am your sensei right now! Show some respect," yelled Naruto as he smacked him at his head.

"AAH! You're just like Sakura nee," said Konohamaru with a pout.

"Do you want to learn a new jutsu or not?" asked Naruto with a deadpan.

"YOSH BO- SENSEI! WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?" asked Konohamaru with a salute and Naruto giggled.

"Let's get to work. Shadow clone jutsu!" yelled Naruto as 80 clones popped into existence.

"Whoa, why so many?" asked Konohamaru.

"2 per clone of yours. Now you and I are going to your new sensei," said Naruto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of the Forest of Death, there was a house. And in that house lived none other than the snake mistress. She liked that place. No one, not even jonin, liked coming there unless it was important. So she had her solace. 

However, this changed a few years ago. A silver-haired ninja and his blonde student started to visit frequently. Not that she minded it, she liked their company, especially the silver-haired one's, but when they both are together, things tend to get loud. On their last visit together, they had killed about half the bugs in the forest. Reason? In survival exercise, they were competing against each other on who would survive longer in the forest without giving up.