Chapter 23

"Carrying on like that with cute little faces, you remind me of my old self. Take a look around you, they are all hot-tempered," said Kabuto. Everyone except Naruto looked around, and saw angry genin staring at them.

"Kid, give them a taste of fear," said Kurama excitedly. The next moment, Naruto looked around, releasing some of his KI. Most of the genin shivered in fear.

"So these are the competition. Interesting," said Naruto with a grin.

"This one is scary," said Kabuto as he sweat-dropped.

"Anyways, my name is Kabuto. I am here for the 7th time, so don't take the exams lightly," said Kabuto.

"Whoa! You must know a lot then," said Sakura.

"Yes. along with the five main villages, there are other small villages like sound who have sent their genin too," said Kabuto.

"Naruto! Don't scare me like that," came a voice.

"Kurotsuchi!" said Naruto.

"Naruto, Kabuto says he has cards containing information about everyone. Do you want to look at some?" asked Sasuke.

"Rock Lee, Gaara, and Kurotsuchi," said Naruto with a smirk.

"Rock Lee, a year older than you. His teammates are Neji Hyuga, and Tenten, with Jonin sensei Might Guy. His taijutsu is exceptional, high jonin level, but he isn't very good at ninjutsu or genjutsu. Mission experience is 20 D-rank and 11 C-rank. He made a name for himself last year as a taijutsu expert," said Kabuto.

"Gaara, another rookie. His teammates are Temari and Kankuro, with Jonin sensei is unknown, and so is his skills. He has 8 C-rank missions and one B-rank mission. It is said that he completed all the missions without a scratch."

"B-rank! He must be really strong," said Ino.

'Without a scratch!' thought Shikamaru.

"Kurotsuchi is also a year older than you. Her teammates are Itori and Kotaro, with Jonin sensei Han. Her taijutsu and ninjutsu are really good and genjutsu is average. She has 38 D-rank missions, 12 C-rank missions and 1 B-rank mission. Extra information not known."

"I want to know about Naruto Uzumaki," said Kurotsuchi with a smirk.

"Naruto Uzumaki. His teammates are Sakura and Sasuke. His Jonin sensei is Kakashi. His Taijutsu and ninjutsu..." said Kabuto as he paled.

"His Taijutsu and ninjutsu are at the level of average jonin. His genjutsu is non-existent. He has 85 D-rank mission, 2 C-rank mission, a solo A-rank mission..." said Kabuto and then he paled even more.

"...and an S-rank mission. He is also a seal master. He has had a run-in with three S-rank ninjas. And he, Sasuke Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake defeated Zabuza Momochi, am S-rank nukenin and former member of 7 swordsmen of the mist," said Kabuto.

Everyone in the room was now looking at Naruto.

"I love it! I will not lose to anyone," he yelled excitedly.

"AS if I am going to lose to you. Be ready, because I am going to wipe the floor with your ass," said Kurotsuchi.

"I will take you on," said Naruto with fire in his eyes.

"I will like to see you try," said Kurotsuchi.

"BAKA! You are strong doesn't mean that we are too, you are making us targets for them," said Sakura angrily.

"That kid with the glasses called our village small. Let's play with him a little," said a person, who was completely covered in bandages.

"Yes, let's add to his data that how brutal sound shinobi can be," said the other guy.