scenario: when omi gets bullied...

bullied during on stage
(pre-covid [throwback to smtown 2019 live in osaka])

  The crowd cheers as the artists of SM run around on stage for their SMTOWN 2019 live concert in Osaka.

  All the artists are scattered, not caring about having to stick with their groups as they all know that SM is a family. 

  Doyoung, Jeno and Naomi however, are on the mechanical box as the machine is moved forwards to the crowd and all.

  They wave their arms high up in the air happily and try to get the fans excited, as well before climbing off. 

  Omi separates from the two to greet her seniors, Red Velvet.

  "Naomi!" The older sisters exclaim, elated to see their younger one who they watched grow up.

  The youngest girl grins and they shout into their microphones together- welcoming the audience.

  Time goes by and a few songs later, Naomi finds herself getting tired- her social battery draining and she just strolls around to greet fans here and there with yet, a bright smile.

  "Naomi!" Someone shouts among the crowd and she whips her head to figure out who called.

  "Yeㅡ" She jogs to the voice when a bottle abruptly gets hurled towards her- the water left inside soaking her outfit and making a small puddle.

  The fans gasp and look around- searching and pointing fingers at one another.

  She quickly leaves while wiping off the excess water- hoping no one saw but someone did and he naturally makes place for himself beside her.

  Naomi looks up at Lucas who's encouraging the fans to sing the current song louder with his face turned away from her.

  But she knows he's actually, looking out for her.

  Yukhei faces her after and grins widely- ruffling her hair with his large hand and the crowd shrieks at the interaction.

  The pair laughs and makes a heart shape together with Lucas losing it when he has to bend much down just so their arms can meet.

  "Ya!" She argues although, chuckling too and he loudly claps his hands as he continues to laugh uproariously.

  "You're so smALl!" He screeches and does a tiny gesture with his thumb and index finger. "Neomu sMoLl! AHAHAHAHAHAH!"

  She giggles, unable to argue and decides revenge by jumping onto him.

  He quickly reacts though, and hoists her properly on his back before galloping around like a drunk horse.

  "LUCAS! wOnG lUcAs!" Naomi yelps while her arms wrap around his neck for dear life.

  He guffaws, enjoying the pOwEr but, ends with piggybacking her properly and brings her around.

  Chenle gasps when he sees the two- wanting the same and spots the sacrificial member to be his 'horse.'

  He sneaks up before making a sprint for it and tackles him.

  Johnny jolts when he feels Lele clinging onto him.

  "GIDDY UP!" Chenle shouts and their minds both click.

  Johnny grins and lifts him onto his back- emitting random horse sounds and running here and there.

  "YEEEEEEEEHAW, GUYS!" Johnny screams by mimicking a horse- but, sounding more like a donkey.

  "YEEEEEEEEEEEET," Lele joins and they ride off to the end of the stage- imagining a whole movie as if they're riding off into the sun.