mv shooting - pt.four

"I can't wait to finish the MV shooting," Renjun sighs out, already tired without even doing anything

  "I can't wait to finish the MV shooting," Renjun sighs out, already tired without even doing anything. "Where's Omi, by the way?"

  They head to the dressing room where they keep the clothes when they spot Heo Yoon sitting outside- scrolling on his phone.

  The door opens and Omi walks out in her Ridin' outfit. Renjun happily shifts his eyes to her, completely missing Yoon's predatory action of admiring her from head to toe.

  She covers herself with the jacket tighter, not wanting to be looked by him and he has the guts to raise his hand- grabbing the hem of her jacket to pull it open.

  "Omi!" Jun comes by and Yoon quickly drops his hand- putting an innocent smile on his face.

  The girl jumps, surprised at his presence but quickly heads over. "Hi, Injun."

  He frowns. "Where's the enthusiasm?"

  She only chuckles and wraps her arm around his. "Let's just go to the shooting area."

  As she pulls him away, she unintentionally makes eye contact with her manager and he gives her a minacious look- putting a finger on his lips and making a 'zip' action.

  She doesn't say anything and gulps, pupils wavering before looking back at the front.

  "Let's go over the dance one last time," Jaemin suggests, afraid he'll forget the moves during MV shooting.

  They stand in position in front of the wide mirror stuck on the wall and their song plays.

  It goes smoothly until the song reaches Renjun's bridge.

  Omi feels a sudden throb in her head and the world spins, naturally carrying her too and she harshly collapses onto the floor.

  "Omi-yah! Are you okay?"

  She can't even make out whose voice it is as she feels the floor jumping furiously under her. "I-I'm fine. Just a little headache."

  Jeno hoists her up gently, holding both her arms and balances her as she leans from one side to the other.

  Thankfully, the irrational, rotating surroundings ceases and the throbbing lessens.

  Heo Yoo arrives at the scene, holding a glass of water and a medicine pill. "Take this. It's a migraine pill."

  She looks at him, vision slightly blurry and she turns away. "I don't want it."

  He furrows and Jaemin takes it from him.

  "But, Omi, you have to," Nana tries to convince, approaching her but she furthers herself away- hurting his feelings unknowingly.

  She sighs. "It's okay, I don't need it! I don't want to be sleepy during recording."

  The rest surrender at her raised voice and Jaemin gives back the pill and water.

  "Alright, it's fine," Jaemin softly soothes. "If you say you don't need it then, we won't force you. But if you become more dizzy later on, you have to take it, okay?"

  She feebly nods, guilty and Donghyuck lays a hand on her head- fixing her hair after the fall.

  "Jaemin's right. Just tell us if you don't feel well. Hm?" His voice dulcet as he cups her cheeks to make her look at him.

  Her dilated pupils bore into his before she quickly drops her gaze. "I'm sorry," she murmurs. "And thank you."

  The rest smile warmly at her apology.

  Hyuck nods, caressing her cheek with his thumb- feeling his heartbeat race and he hastily lets go in realization.

  "It's okay. Alright, let's start the dance again."