article

NCT OMI AND  FORMER BAND MEMBER YOH JAENAN'S CUT CLIPS
FROM 'UNPRETTY RAPSTAR' WERE LEAKED AND IS NOW BREAKING
THE MEDIA BY BEING A REMARKABLE SENSATION

  As we know, NCT's Naomi and former band member Yoh Jaenan were both chosen to guest on the latest episode of show Unpretty Rapstar. However, when it was uploaded just last week, fans have noticed that Omi and Jaenan were not there as their parts were cut away. 

  This arose a very huge confusion and many were all trying to figure out on what could be the issue. Various theories were made but they were all casted away when just three days after the episode's release, the cut clips of the two said celebrities and former celebrity were leaked by an anonymous. 

  And almost instantly, it became the top search and hashtag until now. 

  What made it to trend however, is the diss battle between the two that were not included in the episode. Upon watching it, fans have become both awed and utterly shocked at how brutal it is. 

  Although, what's most of a revelation is NCT's Naomi who fans claim to be a completely different person due to the rise of a new savagely frank and fiery side of her which is a total opposite of her usual character. 

  In addition to that, as the video became a sensation, it has managed to throw Yoh Jaenan off his high chair and he has officially left his group, entertainment company and is finally, apprehended by law. 

  One of the reasons for that are Omi's lines in her diss track as shown below; 

" Jaenan, that's your name but,
  you got thousands and thousands more.
You're a f--king motherf--ker, 
  assaulter, f--king harrasser!
Got new pictures in the club
  every second and endless scandals!
You're walking on thin ice
  with your momma's gold as the handle.
Without her you'll be thrown in jail,
  devoured by the devil!"

  In this track, she was addressing the many scandals Jaenan has been through of how he kept harassing and assaulting people in clubs but have not been given condign punishment due to the fact that his mother is a prominent and high public figure. 

  The topic was brought to light and made people realize how truly bad he is. 

  Another track of hers is this;

"Sex offense's not a joke and
  you're a monster for your vile crimes!
Never once have you apologized
  just to protect your pride!
You should be thrown in jail,
  begging up in court.
For all the bulls--t you tell
  and the rules you've ignored.
For all the lives that you ruined,
  there's only one way you can win...
And it's for being the most
  f--king sickening fiend."

  Here, she directly spoke out his crime and was being completely frank of her comments. From these, the fans decided to take action and made it viral instantly with hope that it would reach his mother, CEO Yoh. 

  Fortunately, it did and although seemingly impossible, she finally decided to not defend his son of his wrongdoings and let him be given the suitable punishment for his crimes. 

  CEO Yoh expressed her grief but also, her gratefulness towards the fans and Omi for opening her eyes. 

  And as a sign of appreciation, CEO Yoh have donated large sums of money towards those in need and orphanages with NCT's name but the admiration and respect received are given both to the idols and her as well.

What are your thoughts about
this article?

😄143    😡2    😭1    😮57