saved - pt.twenty one

Knock, knock.

  Omi turns to the door- lying on the bed yet, sleepless.

  Knock, knock.

  "Who is it?" She calls out. No answer.

  Her mind then wonders. Ah, must be Jisung.

  Considering how she and Jisung have occasional midnight snacks, it's natural for her to think that it's him.

  But boy, is she wrong.

  The moment she swings the door open, she's petrified and appalled.

  Heo Yoon grins. "Still awake?"

  Being the manager for her, he knows the passcode for the Dream dorm.

  He then, belligerently presses a cloth against her nose and mouth- muffling her sounds of panic and distress.

  Just when she's weak enough does he let go.

  He quickly puts on a mask and cap for her as well as a long coat before bringing her out.

  With no energy to fight, she's dragged along the way and she wobbly walks with her half-asleep legs- the drug messing up with her mind.

  "They all found out about it, huh? They made articles about it. So, I'm gonna have a bit more fun," Yoon snickers madly with a spark in his eyes. "And, I'm gonna make sure they won't interrupt us."

  He turns to the depleted girl whose eyelids are already fluttering open and close. His grin broadens. "Where is the place they most absolutely won't think of? Certainly, the entertainment itself. They would think I'll go as far as I can.
  "Wrong. Let's go to the dance studio. After all, there's where we have lots and lots fun at."

   By the time Omi opens her eyes again, she's inside a practice studio, laid on the couch and now she's more conscious than before- not fully, but at least better.

  Heo Yoon is nowhere in sight and Omi takes this chance to call for help.

  She takes out her phone from her coat's pocket- it has been there for a while considering she's been neglecting it but thankfully, it has been on mute from their last music recording session.

  Her trembling fingers quickly unlock the code- missed calls and messages rushing in but she immediately heads to the dialer, calling the number that tried to reach ger the most.

  "Omiㅡ" Jeno sounds and gets cut off.

  "HELP! I'M AT THE CHOREOGRAPHY ROㅡ AH!"

  Heo Yoon snatches the phone from her and hurls it to the wall, smashing it.

  "YOU BITXH!" He yells and pins her to the ground whilst she thrashes with all her might.

  "NO!" She lets out a desperate shout and the sound echoes around the wide, empty room.

  Jeno and Doyoung sprint from room to room- burning more and more in rage by the second when they suddenly stumble a room after the corner, locked.

  The two of them instantly start slamming against it.

  "One, two! One, two!" They synchronize their actions for more power and Doyoung starts calling for the rest.

  Jeno grunts, giving one last blow and the door pops open.

  The view in front of him instantly flips his switch- Heo Yoon hovering above a feebly resisting Omi who is again, drugged.

  Her coat ripped in half and thrown to the floor while her button up shirt is already half open but Omi is still holding onto the collar- keeping it close.

  Jeno's fists clench and all he sees is red as he runs to the man- hauling him off of Omi and sending him flying to the wall violently.

  The rest of the members are now present at the scene, all horribly taken aback and saddened at the sight of the now, drifting Omi but as soon as they see the manager, their flames rage.

  Jeno takes off his hoodie and slips it onto her- seeing the purple red marks on her skin unintentionally and his eyes widen. The marks are countless... How long did this go on for?

  The other members spot them too and in that moment, all they can think off is beating the revolting manager up into a pulp.

  "Hey! Get away from here! She's mine! We weren't finished, yeㅡ"

  Johnny punches his chest, slamming him back against the wall.

  The members crowd around him, eyes filled with detest and poses practically flaming up with wrath- itching to throw hands but decide not to.

  Jeno carries her up effortlessly and they rush out the door with the manager held captive by them.