c̶r̶i̶m̶e̶ healing buddies pt.01

Naomi limps out of her bedroom and to the living room- scanning the silent, empty abode and she wonders if Jisung's already awake.

  After all, it's already the afternoon but everyone else have schedules except, for them since they're healing.

  Knock, knock.

  She knocks softly to not wake him up if he was still in a slumber. "Jisung-ah, you asleep?"  

  Her whisper is left unanswered and she pouts- turning away, thinking he's resting when the door suddenly, opens wide.

  "Nope," he answers with a shake of his head- fluffy hair bouncing and her lips form a broad, toothy smile just at his awakened presence.

  "Great! Wanna have brunch together?"

  He scoffs and closes the door behind him. "Do you even need to ask?"

  With both being physically hurt, they support one another with him being way taller, uses her to lean against while her being shorter, uses him as her automatic walking pole which she clings to so he can naturally lift her slightly as he walks.

  "What are we eating?" Jisung queries after they arrive at the kitchen.

  She shrugs. "I'm pretty sure the others or manager-nim will bring food when they come back later. So, maybe, something light?"

  They ponder and eyes light up.

  "Ramen!" They blurt at the same exact time, in the same exact way.

  "Jjijjibbong!" They exclaim together.

  "Bbongjjijji!" They jinx again.

  Their hands meet into an excited high-five and she wiggles in joy to which he follows in his chair- both so similar and easily amused.

  "Ah, so regretful! We should've recorded that!" Jisung grunts in complaint and Naomi giggles.

  "At least, we have it filmed in here," she says and points at her head.

  Jisung lets out an amused, "Ohhhohh," at her witty remark and she proceeds to start making the ramen when he suddenly, gets all creative.

  "I saved it somewhere else, though."

  She pulls out the golden, metal pot and looks at him. "Where?"

  He points at his heart. "Here."

  Omi raises her brows. "Oho~ Not bad at all, Jisungie~"

  He forms a finger gun and rests it on his nose, as if holding a pistol and lets out a narcissistic chuckle. "I know, right? How did I think of that so fast?"

  She scoffs at his playful confidence and swivels to grab the noodle packets from the cabinet.

  Naomi's brows knit in frustration as she realizes the ramen are put far back inside and her height obstructs her from reaching it.

  She tries over and over and eventually, gives up.
"Jisungㅡ"

  An arm stretches from high behind her and easily obtains the pack.

  Her heart jumps from surprise and her stomach seems to tickle.

  She leans her head back to look up at him who looms over her and he does the opposite to see her.

  Maybe, it's the temperature rising or the way that she's practically caged by his larger form or the befuddlement from their extremely drama-like scenario- maybe all, but in any way, their hearts are skipping 8 beats at once, in contrast to their figures that are unmoving.

  Jisung's small, sharp eyes stare into her big, round ones and he can feel the sparks that buzzes through his veins.

  He gulps, flustered at this familiar, fluttering feeling that comes whenever he's with her and yet, he's still far from getting accustomed to it.

  "Jisung-ah," she starts and he gulps, followed by a low hum.

  Naomi can feel the vibration of his chest as he hums along with the quickening pace of his beats since her crown rests against it.
"You're really tall."

  An unexplainable emotion with a mix of both relief and disappointment imbues in him and he blinks fast- trying to decipher the complexity and steps back.

  "Wahh, you just noticed that?" He jests to cover up his franticness and she shakes her head.

  "Of course, not," she answers and takes the ramen from him after saying her 'thanks.' "Now, any condiments?"

  "Egg?" He sounds uncertainly but, sighs in relief when she agrees.

  "Eggs, it is!" She cheers and Jisung can't resist the temptation to stare and admire her radiance.

  The undeciphered emotion from before surfaces again and the bittersweetness of it begins to expose him to the answer.

  And when realization floods in him, he can only gasp. 

  sOoOOoO, which is your main ship, fruitloops? i'm a bit curious of your thoughts 👀✨

- moon 🌙