scenario: when she has a wardrobe issue

The fans all shriek and sing along with NCT 127 as they perform on stage.

  Currently, it's Simon Says. A song that requires swift, sharp and large movements.

  It's more than halfway through the song and reaches the "mine, mine, mine, mine," part.

  Everything is as usual when suddenly, as they're doing the second, "mine, mine," part, Naomi hears a clear rip at the back of her dark, denim knee-length skirt.

  Her eyes widen briefly but she can't just run off at the moment or she'll disrupt the others' formation.

  Her place is in between Haechan and Taeyong, Haechan being at the back and Taeyong at the front.

  Hyuck's eyes focus on her when he hears the tearing sound and he noticed how her hands quickly check the back fabric as she turns slightly.

  Their eyes meet and he bobs his head as an, "what's wrong?"

  She frantically looks down at her skirt, saying, "it's ripped."

  It's amazing how they're still able to perfectly understand one another without words and only the use of eye contact.

  They all then stop and turn to the right for Doyoung's solo part and at the same time, Omi moves behind Hyuck to give Doyoung way.

  Haechan quickly slips off his jacket, leaving him in his t-shirt and lowly passes it to her with his face still faced forward and she swiftly accepts- tying it around her waist.

  She then, performs as normal- professionally overcoming it.

  The song ends and they all head backstage for their short break and costume change.

  "Omi-yah, what's wrong?" Doyoung asks as they hydrate themselves.

  She smiles awkwardly as she thinks back at how it ripped. "My skirt tore so I had to use Hyuck's jacket."

  The other members listen to her story, some looking concerned but some are frowning, angry at how careless the coordis can be.

  "Outfit change!" Their stylist calls and they all head to the changing rooms.

  Naomi lifts her arms and let the staff fix and add small adjustments to her outfit when Yuta suddenly, approaches.

  She looks at him. "What's up?"

  "Just checking..." He mumbles before walking away. "Everyone! Let's make sure our outfits are all in good condition! And the stylists and coordis, please, if you're planning to make Omi wear a skirt, ensure that she's wearing leggings or tights under it- especially, when she's doing choreographies like Simon Says'.
  "Her skirt ripped earlier and if it wasn't for Haechan's jacket, it would've been difficult."

  All eyes are turned to him when he sternly announces his statement and the members all nod- agreeing with it.

  Donghyuck scoffs with a smug smirk- flipping his non-existent mullet. "I'm the hero of the day, I know."

  Meanwhile, Naomi is just touched at her teammates and praises Yuta- finding him honourable despite being the already amazing brother he is.

  "You okay? You comfy?" Johnny asks when she's done with her outfit.

  She bobs her head up and down. "Yup. Thanks for being caring."

  "Nah, it's fine. It's what we do around here," he says and clicks his tongue as he waves it off.

  Naomi just laughs and agree.