weekly idol (i) - pt.fourteen

Mark browses through the social network when a few posts catch his eyes.

  Furrowing, he taps on it.

  Mark narrows his brows at the tweets and replies- deep in thought

  At the same time, the Dreamies are filming Weekly Idol.

  And Omi is already high on the clouds- exhilarated and overflowing with adrenaline.

  Heo Yoon watches from afar as Renjun piggybacks the jumpy Naomi who's hugging him tightly, already grinning in excitement.

  The manager nods behind the staff, satisfied with his own doing and twists Omi's bottle of spiked juice close.

  "Now, please welcome, NCT Dream!" The hosts exclaim and the idol group make their entrance. 

  They proceed with their usual introductions and dance to their new song before heading towards some TMI content.

  "I heard a rumour," Eunhyuk starts and the rest turn to him with curiousity. "I heard that no one replies to this certain member's messages."

  The Dreamies fake cry and sigh, feigning to be oblivious.

  "We have a groupchat where we all talk and share funny photos and this one member is very active with sharing these types of pics," Donghyuck begins. "But when we look it at, we don't actually get what's funny."

  Others bursts into laughs and Eunhyuk turns to Renjun- the actual subject of said topic. "How about you, Renjun? Do you answer?"

  He hums, a smile on his face. "Well, I usually say 'LOL' or 'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ' something like that."

  "Actually, Omi also replies. She's the only one who always replies," Chenle brings up and MCs turn to her.

  Kwanghee forms his lips into an 'O.' "Oh, is that right, Omi?"

  The girl who's been jumpy in her seat for the past minutes nods vigorously with a bright grin. "The images are funny."

  The joy on Renjun's face is unmistakable after she said that and Hyuck scoffs.

  "I- How could you find those lame jokes funny?" He teases and Renjun threatens to hit him.

  Eunhyuk nods, chuckling. "As you can see, it's bad to let these feelings linger so we prepared a game call, Hug Me. The members will each pick a random question from that container and they have to hug the member who they think matches the answer to the question most."

  "Renjun goes first," Kwanghee says and the said idol heads to the table.

  "They match our outfits," Jeno comments, referring to the colours of the papers and their clothes.

(omi's outfit for the show, i tried to match it with the rest <3)

  'Please love me more Aㅠ'

  Renjun smiles regretfully at his choice as if in a dilemma. "Ah, this one."

  He puts away the paper and heads to the rest who are already nervous in their seats.

  "Uh, how many can I pick?"

  "How many are there?" Kwanghee asks back.

  Renjun hums. "Maybe, two? Wait, wait, three."

  The Dreamies gasp. "That much?"

  "Yeah, sure. Just hug them," Eunhyuk chuckles and Renjun instantly hugs Haechan then, Jisung and finally, Omi who's sitting between Sungie and Jaemin.

  More confusion fills the rest when Omi is hugged- all now wondering about the question.

  "The one who always scold him?" Chenle wonders. "The ones who are always bratty?"

  "Chenle-ya, Omi isn't any of those two. If it was only Jisung and Haechannie then it makes sense," Jaemin says, gaining salty looks from both the chosen boys.

  They all start making guesses and Renjun speaks up to explain his choices.

  "Actually, at first, I only wanted to pick Jisung and Haechan but, these days, Omi has been doing it too that's why I had to choose her."

  "Me?" The girl sounds, confused.

  Chenle stares at Omi, thinking of what the question could be and enthusiastically raises his hand- almost hopping off his seat. "I know, I know! Members who don't show him enough love!"

  "Correct," Renjun responds, rubbing his hands on his jeans.

  At this, all the members click- thinking, Oh, Renjun's right.

  Because, unlike her usual, clingy self that warms you up with her random hugs, she's become a lot distant and quiet.

  A complete opposite of how she is now during Weekly Idol filming now but the Dreamies are glad to see her back and smiling.

  Though, they don't know if it'll last until later.

  It's odd.

  She always has these mood swings when at first, she's all gloomy and lifeless but the next, she's all jumpy and excited before going back to being blue.

  "Sorry, Injun!" Omi gasps loudly and her brows bend down guiltily before she gets off her seat and rushes to him to give a big, teddy bear hug. "I'll make sure I wuv you enough fwom now on."

  Her sudden aegyo attack surprise the Dreamies and the MC, making the latter to laugh while the young idols either fake barf or just smile and coo.

  Renjun holds her hands as she gives him a back hug and chuckles. "Yeah, alright. Now, go away before I vomit on you."

  Omi snickers and returns to her seat while Renjun tries to hide his broad smile while his cheeks turn rosy.