missing - pt.twenty

The article and video blew up the media like a nuclear bomb. Everyone knows about it, talking about it and even, tweeting about it.

  Even those that aren't NCTzens are also, taking part in the whole issue to help idol as it appears more than just a regular problem.

  Omi becomes the top searches and hashtags are trending.

  #SAVEOMI #PROTECTOMI #TREATOMIBETTER

  Most are on her side and trying to helping her while some take this opportunity as a chance to push her out the group.

  But either way, people know about it- even the NCT members.

  However, the girl's gone missing.

  "Where is she??" Jaemin and Renjun panic.

  Chenle is already going in circles, unable to stand still and Jisung is practically on the verge of tears.

  Jeno calls and calls again but just like the other attempts, no one answers.
"She's not answering!"

  "It must be that jerk of a manager!" Donghyunk grunts, pulling his hair and Jeno frowns- his brows narrowed and eyes cold and sharp.

  Never have they seen Jeno so angry before.

  "Did she answer any of you?" Their manager asks as soon as the Dream members jump into the van to head to SM Entertainment.

  Everyone shakes their head. He sighs, worried sick. He never should've let Heo Yoon in. The guilt is biting off his skin.

  They burst into the meeting room like a stampede and the other members are already there.

  Fright, concern and anxiousness is written down on every countenance.

  "Did she answer?" Taeyong immediately asks but the Dream members shake their heads.

  "I already asked for the surveillance video from the apartment area, it should be sent to me soon," Dream's manager speaks and right at that moment, his phone chimes and everyone perks up.

  "It's here!" He exclaims and quickly puts it on the wide tablet for everyone to see.

  They watch as the screen shows a pair in the elevator, one is a tall, slim man wearing black from head to toe while the other is a petite, long haired girl- somehow drowsy and drunk-like.

  Both faces are covered.

  The two figures exit the lobby as the man nod at the security as to make it look like he was being casual before they disappear into a car.

  "Where could they possibly be?" Doyoung grunts, clenching his fists.

  "I checked his place earlier, no one was there," Dream's manager reports.

  Sooman crosses his arms, clearly upset and is already planning what he'll do against this 'manager.'
"Call the police. With this video, we can prove that it's a kidnapping rather than a missing person's case so they'll help us."

  127's manager is just about to grab his phone when a phone ringing interrupts.

  The room turns dead quiet and Jeno hastily picks up at the sight of the ID. "Omiㅡ"

  "I'M AT THE SM CHOREOGRAPHY ROㅡ AH!"

  The call ends with her shrill, fear-stricken shriek and a terrifying CRASH!

  Their hearts stop.

  "They're here...they're in this building!" Yuta exclaims and they rush out the room to where the dance studios are at.

  But, there's more than one room when it comes to it so all they can do is inspect every single one.

  They dash through the halls and burst through doors.

  Jisung is getting more anxious by the second- having glossy eyes and shaky breaths from fear. Please. Please, be okay.