scenario: tough omi

"And now, about the album, what genre is it?" The interviewer asks and Mark lifts his microphone to answer.

  "Uhm, it'sㅡ"

  "How many tracks are there?"

  The idol furrows slightly. He hasn't even answered the first question. "There's about 13ㅡ"

  "How about the title track? Fans are all excited about it after you dropped the teasers!"

  "Wait, I haven't answered the firstㅡ"

  "Ah, and we also, heard that a few members helped with writing it. Can I know who those members are?"

  The rest of the group have their brows knitted, some are looking at Mark, feeling bad because of his words being constantly cut.

  But being polite, they choose to let things flow.

  Mark takes a breather and stares at the interview to make sure she has no more questions. "Yeah, so, basicallyㅡ"

  Yet, she interjects again.

  "Oh, right! And the albumㅡ"

  A frown is apparent on Mark's face as he grows irritated but, turns out, he's not the only one.

  "Excuse me," Naomi abruptly halts the flow of the MC's words.

  She grins, slightly sarcastic. "Can you please let us answer your first questions before you ask us new ones? Mark's been trying to talk for a while now but he can't because you keep cutting him off."

  Half-hearted chuckles are emitted from her to complete her passive-aggressive remarks and her team members gape at her, some stifle their laughs.

  The interviewer suddenly, feels abashed and she, too, lets out insincere titters of shame. "Ah, yes. I'm sorry. Continue, Mark?"

  Mark nods, internally sighing in relief that he can finally answer.

  Naomi scans her mates that express their silent cheer with various, exaggerated expressions (especially, Johnny and Yuta) and her lips pull into a smile- utmostly content of what she has done.

-

  NCT 127 find themselves having fun at the arcade for the past hour and they bump into the hammer game.

  "Oh? Let's play this one!" Johnny exclaims.

  Donghyuck groans. "Eyy, hyung, you're gonna win."

  "Let's just play. I just want to win against you," Doyoung chimes in and glares at Hyuck.

  Haechan scoffs. "We'll see."

  One by one, they show off their strength according to age- Johnny and Taeyong still remain as the top scorers.

  Finally, comes Donghyuck's turn.

  He lifts up the giant, heavy rubber hammer and smugly looks at Doyoung. "If I win, you treat me to a meal."

  "Call," his hyung agrees and Hyuck takes a deep breath before slamming the prop onto the scaler.

  They all stare in anticipation for the winner between Doyoung and Donghyuck.

  And fitting with their expectation, Haechan, as usual, claims victory.

  "WHOO! Take THAT!" The male maknae cheers elatedly and starts flexing in front of Young who's scowling.

  But, a few gentle taps on his shoulder diverts his attention and he raises his brows questioningly at the girl.

  Naomi pats her chest as if trying to reassure him. "Oppa, don't worry. I'm on your side."

  Omi turns to Haechan with an intense stare. "Lee Donghyuck!"

  The latter points at himself and scoffs in disbelief. "Me?? How does he get an 'oppa' and I donㅡ"

  "I challenge you! If I manage to get a score higher than yours, you'll treat us all to a meal."

  Her suggestion arises full support from her teammates and Hyuck steps to her- looking down at her miniature figure.

  "Fine but, because I'm nice, I'll make it easier. You don't have to defeat me but, if your score reaches near to mine, you get the win," Haechan offers and she tilts her head with a mocking smirk.

  "Deal."

  And so, she grabs the hammer and aims- constantly bringing the weighty prop up and down.

  "The hammer's gonna fall off those tiny hands of yours if you keep doing that," Donghyuck warns with the objective of taunting her.

  She chuckles half-heartedly. "And you're gonna waste your voice thinking that I'd care."

  Hisses erupt from the rest to describe the burn she just put on Hyuck and Mark starts smacking the still-standing Jaehyun as he guffaws.

  "And..." Omi trails off and swings the giant hammer- smashing it violently onto the pad.

  The loud sound that emits makes them all freeze and gape in shock- hands flying to their mouths.

  But, Omi frowns at her throw. "Shoot! It slipped a bit!"

  Donghyuck crosses his arms and raises his chin, confident that he'll win.

  Until her score shows up on screen.

  546 POINTS!!

  Their jaws drop, even the girl is shocked. 546 points... that's only 4 less than Donghyuck's.

  "Haha... See! You weren't able to defeat me, anyways! Let's goㅡ"

  Naomi grins mischievously at him. "Did you forget about the deal, already? You said would still treat us if I got a score close to yours."

  "Butㅡ"

  "Also," she cuts him off and cups his face- staring up at him with innocent, puppy eyes. "These tiny hands of mine could've brought victory over you if it wasn't because of a clumsy aim."

  Thump, thump, thump!

  His heart pounds and she slaps his cheeks. "I shall await for my fried chicken."

  "And I want pizza! And hotdog! Steak, too!!" The others begin to chime in their requests while she takes a selfie with her points.