random things that...

full title: random things that make
the members instantly know it's
omi/omi's doing

✧ shaped rice (food, in general)
  ㅡ if omi gets food such as rice or dino nuggets, or cooks food for the members, she tends to make shapes out of them. such as, making heart shapes out of rice or organizing the eggs and sausages to make a face and so on. on lazy days, which is most of the time, she just makes a perfect circle shape for the rice using small bowls.

✧ petite heart doodles
  ㅡ just like renjun, she's artistic and loves small, cutesy things. most of the time, when she labels her stuff, she doodles tiny hearts around her name or even anywhere else on her belongings. sometimes, she draws them on the members' hands. so, when members find lyric sheets lying around or other documents, they'll easily know if its hers because there will most likely be teeny, doodled heart shapes.

✧ colour codes
  ㅡ generally, everybody knows she's a neat person but not all know that she also, cares a lot for the colour coding, except for her family and nct. she does it on the most random of things if she's allowed. one example is, water bottles or sweet bars. their waiting room will always have refreshments and she will sometimes take the time to rearrange the bottled water according to their colours and divide the sweets into their own brands.

✧ mini first-aid kit
  ㅡ omi can sometimes be paranoid and thus, is always prepared for when anyone gets hurt by bringing a small first-aid kit that's the size of her hand. just as she said, "it's cute, portable and safe!"

✧ a phone with an nct-themed case
  ㅡ this... this worries some members. not because she's using their faces as her phone cover, no. bUt, the pics she uses aren't always the best. sometimes, they can even be meme-ish... in a good way, i suppose. but she prefers it that way because she claims that it makes her feel more at home.

✧ a minty, candy scent
  ㅡ her obsession; mint and berry scented stuff. especially, when they're sweet. thankfully, she likes them mild. the members also, don't mind as long as she doesn't go overboard. naomi is one of the members known to always have a nice scent- from her room to her clothes, everything. though, her room smells like mixed berries.

✧ reminder sticky notes
  ㅡ another habit of hers is to write up reminders for herself or the members on sticky notes and put them, mostly, on the fridge. every once in a while, she puts them on doors or walls if she thinks it's more effective depending on what the reminder is.