weekly idol (ii) - pt.fifteen

"Omi, you're the last one," Kwanghee tells and the girl pulls out the last paper that's coincidentally in the colour of her outfit- violet. 

  'Which member have you most wronged?'

  The question catches her off-guard and the MCs who read the question make anticipating hums. 

  "Wow, this- it's quite an interesting and hard question. Do you know who to pick?" Eunhyuk asks. 

  Naomi puts down the sheet. "Yes." 

  No hesitance or reluctance. She knows exactly who to pick at the very first moment she read it. 

  "Well, that was fast," Kwanghee comments with a chuckle. "Now, you can go and hug them." 

  She lets her eyes scan the Dreamies' faces and some are avoiding eye contact in case the question is something bad while some are simply looking back at her, curious who she'll pick. 

  "Oh, Renjun?" Eunhyuk sounds when Omi hugs Injun from behind. 

  She lays her head on top of him, soft smile etched on her face. "Soon-So." 

  Then, she moves to Jeno, back-hugging him too. "Jenmoong." 

  Then, Jisung. "Hamzzisong." 

  But, even after him she still heads over to embrace Jaemin. "Nana."

  And it continues. "Fullsun."

  "And finally, Lele," she ends, hugging Chenle with shut eyes. "All." 

  The members are filled with confusion and they look at each other. 

  "All? Everyone?" Kwanghee queries with round eyes. "But, why?"

  Omi nods and gives a bright smile, showing her bunny teeth. "Just cause. I think, it's right." 

  "What's the question??" Donghyuck blurts, the curiousity killing him but, Omi just flashes a cheeky smile.

  She's sorry. Sorry for not being able to tell them. Sorry for troubling them. Sorry for letting them see her broken state. Sorry for having to put them through this. Sorry for not being able to smile with them when they're smiling for her despite being constantly worried and anxious for her. Sorry for everything. 

  "You have to watch the show to find out," Eunhyuk says, grinning. 

  Kwanghee nods. "Yes. Everyone, please watch the show cheerfully! Now, it's time for our next segment. It's a song of dreams and hope for NCTzens! It's time for Weekly Idol's official cute song- 'Oh My Song!'

  The Dreamies clap and Jeno is already shaking his head. 

  "Finally, about time," Eunhyuk says and looks at the members. "From what I heard, some of you compete against yourselves on who's the cutest. Who are they?"

  "This, this one and Renjun hyung," Jisung holds Haechan, Jaemin and gestures to Injun. 

  "Omi doesn't?" Kwanghee asks, expecting her to he included.

  She shakes her head- giddy and eyes practically illuminating. "Nope!"

  "Omi does it too but only when those these three are doing it but then again, she only does it sometimes," Jeno tells. "She doesn't do it to win, though. But just to barge in and join the fun." 

  "Ah, is that so? So, she doesn't do aegyo that much?" Kwanghee queries and the rest nod. 

  "Not in front of us, no," Jaemin says. "But, I do want to see because whenever we tell her to, she rejects." 

  "I guess, this is the perfect opportunity for her then. Omi, why don't you do the song first?" 

  Her eyes widen and she frantically looks at the members for help but goes to the spot for doing the aegyo anyways. 

  She inhales loudly before exhaling. "Music, start!" 

  The rest squeal at her baby voice. 

  She puts her hands on her chest. "I like you so much. Otteokhae? Otteokhae?"

  Her lips pout at every 'otteokhae?' part and she shakes her head, instantly making Chenle shriek while the rest wiggle in their seats like worms. 

  "You are vewy pwetty. Otteokhae? Otteokhae?" She sings, cupping her own cheeks and making a surprised face before scrunching her nose to act out her, 'otteokhae?' dilemma and by now, the members are already off their seats- standing, hopping or practically just kneeling on the floor, worn out from the cringe. 

  The cuteness doesn't stop there though when she suddenly slides onto the floor, lying on her stomach while propping her head up with her hands and flapping her legs- doll eyes cutely gazing at the members. "Why don't we date? What do you think?" 

  Her baby voice gets more kittenish. 

  She stands back up and skips around the members while their eyes follow her- them laughing and practically wheezing from the adorableness yet, cheesiness she's radiating. 

  "Actually, just don't say anything," Omi reaches her spot back. "I like you, I like you!" she says with her cutesy tone again and throws flying kisses before ending with a joyful, toothy smile and that's the final blow. 

  Everyone is now defeated, UWU overload and hearts racing fast- the Flash now jobless. 

  "Wow... that was... very cute," Eunhyuk praises in the midst of his breathless laughter, acknowledging her skill. "Look, even the others are overthrown. Come on, guys! Back on your chair!"

  Kwanghee claps his hand. "Wow! I guess, now we know who's the winner of being the cutest. Don't we?" 

  Omi bobs her head up and down excitedly. "Yup!" 

  Then, a few gleeful giggles leave her and the members who were just regaining back their sanity feels it being blown away again at her blinding adorableness. 

  "yAH! StOp It!" Hyuck shouts but Omi skips away again, fleeing from him while still laughing to her fullest.