modelling - pt.two

Omi walks out the dressing and makeup room, now already dressed with the first outfit for her photoshoot.

  The theme chosen: roses.

(image credits: -drownsodas- on ig)

  She bends, fixing the band of her shoes when her private manager comes by- making her jolt up.

  "Hey," she greets, feeling more loose and comfortable with him after a while of working together.

  He nods, offering her a cup of coffee which she gladly accepts and they sit together silently.

  Naomi looks around as the staff prepares the props and cameras.

  "This is a new style," Heo Yoon initiates a conversation.

  She turns to him, blinking her round brown orbs blankly and he chuckles- gesturing to her outfit.

  "Oh," she lets out. "Yeah, it is. I don't usually wear these types of fashion but I actually like it."

  "It looks nice," he compliments and she smiles innocently, genuinely happy.

  "Thanks!"

  She takes another sip of her drink.

  "Are you interested in anyone?"

  His question makes her furrow. "What do you mean?"

  The hard paper cup makes a small thud when he puts it on the table. "Romantically, I mean."

  He raises his gaze to meet hers and a shiver tickles down her back. This isn't the first time this happened.

  In fact, it seems to happen at least, once everytime they meet but Omi always thought that it's just her since she's usually very nervous and anxious around boys alone.

  Those that are close to her being exceptions- like the Dreamies.

  But Heo Yoon, is another story and now that he suddenly asked that question, it's making her think that maybe, it's not just because of her nervousness. 

  Maybe, it's just him that's creating these ominous vibes around her.

  "...no.." she trails off, slightly creeped out but only shows the awkwardness on her mien- hiding the troubled feel.

  He chuckles again. "Sorry, that must've sounded weird. I just had to make sure there are no scandals and all that. I am your manager after all."

  "Naomi-ssi, it's time for the photoshoot!" The idol's summoned.

  The girl rises and walks away.

  After multiple shots and poses, the time to change comes.

  She frowns at her reflection- dissatisfied with the outfit and a lot uncomfortable.

  "Come on, Omi. We're going to put roses in your hair outside," the stylist calls and she drags herself forcefully to the set.

  Roses are tangled into her hair as she stands in the centre of the realistic yet, fake rose bushes that encircle her like a ring.

  "Okay, 1, 2, 3! Good! 1, 2, 3! Fantastic!" The photographer throws out compliments, content with her professionalism but she can't seem to hear them.

  Her mind is constantly scattered, restless and heart troubled, uneasy at the fact that her manager is standing further away but his eyes fixed onto her like a hawk.

  She can't see it because she's supposed to gaze at the camera but she sure can feel it.

  And it continues on and on with every new outfit.

  She doesn't like it and she for sure, doesn't want it.

  Little does she know that this is the least of his effects.