vlive with the dreamies

"My lady, my lady, my ladyyy~" Omi sings, copying Lucas while the rest lie against her like fallen dominoes- recreating the past legendary meme moment.

  The phone screen shows the 1 million hearts achievement and she cheers, instantly followed by the others.

  "Yes, everyone! It is I, DJ Haechan with 37.5% ratingsㅡ"

  "And, Renjun with 0% ratings."

  Donghyuck whips his head at him, letting out sets of 'tsk.'
"No one asked but work hard, junior."

  "Yah! I'm your hyung!"

  "Your point is?"

  The rest snicker when Renjun scoffs- Hyuck only shrugging with sass.

  "hEllO, sEasOnnIeS! The princess of this household, aka me, is here!" Omi exclaims, making Jisung jolt.

  "Princess? Who said?" Donghyuck asks, attempting to mock.

  Omi looks at him. "Me, I just did. I'm pretty sure you heard it yourself."

  Renjun nods, content and Jaemin claps his hands with a proud, motherly grin.

  "Good job, good job, Omi!" Jaemin coos.

  Donghyuck scoffs in disbelief, now being like Renjun.

  "Anyways, what are we doing?" Jeno realizes.

  "TMI! TMI!" Chenle cheers.

  "First member," Hyuck says, gesturing to the only girl.

  Omi picks a folded paper from the small bowl on the table.
  "'These days, food thieves keep coming to swipe out all the snacks and I always only get a bit. Can someone please catch them?'"

  Jisung smiles guiltily and the reader has the same look on her face.

  "Well, whoever this person is, I feel obliged to apologize in behalf of these... food thieves," Omi speaks, chuckling awkwardly and the rest stare at her and Jisung.

  The latter raises his arms in defense. "It's not me!"

  "So, who's the one that keeps shoving chips into his mouth while dancing to 'This Is Me' from 'The Greatest Showman?'" Renjun points out.

  Jisung purses his lips, feigning innocence.

  "And don't think you're excused from this, Omi," Renjun points an accusing finger at the girl.

  "We were hungry!" She reasons.

  Jaemin crosses his arms. sO, is that why you and Jisung woke me up at 3 in the morning, asking for baguettes?"

  "You didn't get it for us, anyways," Jisung complains, pouting.

  The older gasps. "i mAdE yOU rAmEn iNstEaD, yOu uNgrAtEful chILD."

  Omi smacks Jisung and he pouts at the girl to which she shushes instead.

  The argument lasts for a while until Renjun finally decides to take another paper out. "So this one says, 'I'm jealous because Omi keeps ignoring me and instead, hangs out with Renjun.' Oh, the one who wrote this is so pitiful."

  Renjun scoffs, knowing who wrote it.

  "This must be Donghyuck hyung," Chenle says.

  "Or Jaemin," Jeno points out and the said shakes his head. "Oh? Then, it's Donghyuck?"

  Renjun smirks at Hyuck and he groans.

  "Fine, fine! It is me!"

  "Aww, Hyuckie was jealous. So sad," Renjun mocks and Jeno holds Haechan from pouncing on Injun.

  Haechan crosses his arms, slumping back onto the couch. "It's true, though! I asked Omi to come out with me to buy snacks and she preferred to stay home and watch Renjun draw! The aUdAciTy!"

  The rest cackle, ridiculing him and Omi smiles, hopping from her beanbag to Donghyuck- wrapping him into her embrace from behind.

  "Sorry, Hyuckie~ I'll make sure to go with you next time," she promises and tightens the hug, cheek pressed against his head.

  His heart flutters and he quickly shakes her off- her sticking back like a magnet. "Eww, get away from me, troll!"

  "Trolls are cute!"

  "Get off!"

  "Nope!" She chirps, smile turning into a rectangle and brown orbs twinkle, gleeful- oblivious to the eyes of the other members who are slightly sour from the interaction.

  Meanwhile, the comments are already going wild, talking about the Donghyuck × Omi ship.