c̶r̶i̶m̶e̶ healing buddies pt.02 (final)

"Ya! Move!" Jisung urges with his eyes fixed onto the TV screen and his fingers skillfully press the buttons of the game console in his hands quickly.

  Naomi who sits beside him presses her faintly tinted lips into a line, refusing. "In your dreams, tête de citrouille!"

  "What??" Jisung frowns at her sudden French. "You cussed me out, didn't you?"

  "No~" she says teasingly yet, wears a mischievous smile on her face.

  The abrupt change of language distracts Jisung and Naomi successfully wins.

  "Yay! I won!!" She cheers by raising her arms high and Jisung puffs his cheeks in denial.

  He puts down his controller. "You cheated!"

  She gasps hysterically. "The audacity of this childㅡ"

  "I'm an adult already, you know??"

  Omi laughs at his keen senses. "Alright, sorry, sorry, 'adult' Jisung. But, anyways, I didn't cheat. You do much worse when you disturb me and you don't count that as cheating!"

  "But, that's another gameㅡ"

  "Games are still games. If you count this as cheating then, I'm calling your past wins a foul since you cheated too," she intervenes smartly and Jisung instantly, surrenders.

  He picks up his phone after tired of gaming on the console. "Fine! You win this time!"

  She also, gets her phone and they both engross themselves in it- inviting comforting silence into the room.

  Naomi scrolls through Pinterest, searching up her own group and members including, herself, before changing to watching TikTok videos.

  Time passes and Jisung jumps in his seat everytime he's almost defeated by the opposing team- swerving side by side whenever he's in a risky spot.

  His finger taps on his screen become more ferocious as he battles with the enemy- struggling and frantic from being outnumbered.

  Gunshots, explosives, all the sound effects heighten as the fight gradually turns more serious and brutal.

  But as if a miracle, he wins the game.

  "I wON!! Woww, that was hard!" He bursts with joy at the dramatic victory and sighs in relief. "Omi-yah! Look! Iㅡ"

  He quickly rolls his lips in when he sees her in a deep, peaceful slumber.

  Her head lies on the couch's hard armrest and even in her sleep, she shifts here and there with a frown, uncomfortable with the stiffnjedess of her headrest.

  Jisung's keen to notice and swiftly grabs the small pillow to cushion her pained skull.

  Her open phone sits on her stomach with her finger still stuck on screen and he pulls the gadget away- grinning when he sees the Pinterest page filled with his face.

  After doing a few things, he puts it away and stands slowly from the couch to the floor- knowing that he can get jumpy while gaming.

  "Should I just go into the room?" He wonders as he sits on the tiles- staring at her angelic, serene mien.
"Maybe, I should."

  Again, he cautiously rises when she suddenly, flips to her side and Jisung panics- thinking that she'll fall off even though, she won't and shields her with his arm in front of her. 

  The risk of her falling starts to dawn on him and he freezes in place as his mind works, unable to do both things at once. In the end, he chooses to stay and leans against the couch. This way, if Naomi was to roll onto the edge, Jisung's back will be there to stop her. 

  He looks over his shoulder and his pale lips upturn endearingly as his large, warm hand reaches to stroke her head. 

  Naomi automatically leans herself towards it like a cat asking for pats and Sung stifles a laugh before continuing his game. 

-

  Omi awakes suddenly and her eyelids shoot open- followed by her figure into a sitting position. 

  She feels the warmth near her figure and smiles at the male idol who lies facedown on the couch's cushion and his palm resting above her own, asleep. 

  After giving a gentle head caress, she cautiously picks up her phone- almost getting a heart attack from the unfamiliar wallpaper of Jisung's brand new selfie. 

  She chuckles, unable to hold it in and her curved lips widen into a bubblier smile where her bunny teeth can be seen peeking out. 

  A light bulb then, flashes above her crown and she takes Jisung's phone- unlocking it easily since they share phones to play games sometimes before taking a selfie and setting it as his wallpaper. 

  The female idol bites her bottom lip in excitement, zestful especially, after an effective rejuvenating sleep. 

  She tilts her head at him to see his pretty face before having the sudden urge to lean and land a soft kiss on his head. 

  "Thanks for staying, Sungie-yah~" Naomi coos and lies back down- playing with her phone and oblivious to the flaming blush on his ears.