unpretty rapstar pt.05 (final)

3, 2, 1ㅡ

  BZZZZZZ!

  The 10 second countdown sets off at Jaenan's silence and undeniable defeat.

  NCT jump from their chairs- cheering with one another and ecstatic at their youngest's victory.

  Other groups badly wish to join but can only celebrate from their own spots by clapping and letting tiny, joyous hoots.

  Naomi and Jaenan hold an intense staring contest before he grunts and breaks it off- storming away from the set.

  "NAOMI! NAOMI! NAOMI!" Her teammates chant and they all stampede on stage to suffocate her in a tight, big hug.

  She giggles happily, already feeling a lot better and lets out a screech when Jeno, the strong member who's always carrying Renjun and Donghyuck, lifts her up and spins her around.

  It's one of her favourite things to do because it makes her feel like she's high up in the air.

  Jeno lets her down slowly and her toothy smile is broad and blinding.

  "How was my performance?" She asks.

  "It was really, wow! It was awesome!" Yangyang praises.

  "REALLY shocking! Like, BOOM! jINjJA dAeBAk!" Lucas follows and claps loudly with his large hands.

  Ten grins proudly yet, sassy at the same time. "You were spitting FIRE! Girl, why'd you hide this talent from us?"

  Omi shrugs. "I didn't know I had it."

  "LIARRRRR!" Hendery disagrees uproariously while exaggeratedly enunciating the 'r.'

  They all burst out laughing when Hyuck decides to back up his opinion more.

  "He's right! That wasn't a performance earlier, it was a whole WAR. It was a battlefield!" He declares.

  Taeil nods while pointing at him, agreeing completely. "You're right. I was speechless."

  "I'm sorry he had to bring all of you into this too," the girl apologizes when she remembers.

  Taeyong shakes his head vigorously and pats her head. "No, Omi-yah. It's fine! You did a very good job!"

  Yuta crosses his arms. "He had nothing else to say that's why because, unlike him, our Omi is an intellectual. Right?"

  Jaehyun nods, wearing a proud fatherly smile. "Yeah."

  "This calls for a celebration!" Johnny booms. "LET'S EAT MEEATT!"

  The whole of NCT go wild and they hop around in glee when someone suddenly, clears their throat.

  "Uh, excuse me but, we really need you to leave the stage," the show PD says and all 24 members climb down- embarrassed although, some are just laughing it off.

  Due to how much fiercer the rap battle went, Jaenan and Naomi's parts are decided to be cut from the episode.

  Not that she minds, though. And Jaenan? They don't really care much about his opinion at this point.

  So that day, Naomi gets to return home early with the rest of her group and they straight ahead went for food.

  "This is like, our second time eating meat this month," Jisung points out.

  Chenle nods and turns to Naomi who's sitting further away from him at the long table and among the WayV members.
"Omi! You should do something extreme again so we have an excuse to celebrate and eat meat!"

  The members chuckle at his suggestion and Doyoung objects with the idea.

  "Yah! What are you talking about?? Let Omi eat!" Doyoung scolds.

  "sOLly!"

  "Do you want more meat?" Naomi offers Winwin and he nods.

  She fills in his plate with sizzling, fresh beef and returns it- smiling perkily. "Look! I made a smiley face on it!"

  Winwin grins back at the emoticon she arranged with the meat and says a gentle, "thank you."

  The other members stare at them.

  "Wahh, it's scary, don't you think? Suddenly, she's all chirpy and soft again. She looked like she could tear off my limbs just a few hours ago," Mark shudders, setting his eyes on Naomi.

  Jungwoo beams. "It's really cool!"

  The rest turn to him slowly, staring while he continues to go, 😄

  "He's kinda scary too."