scenario: when she's on her period

(period edition: a mental breakdown
due to ridiculous reasons)

  Naomi finally comes out of her room at 1pm after missing breakfast and that alone, is enough to act as a hint for the members that she's on her period.

  Most of the time, they can barely tell she is because there's not much of a significant difference other than falling asleep everywhere and anytime or when she's watching something that gets her really, really sad- for example, like a leaf falling off a tree.

  But this time, they knew instantly from the moment she walked out with her red, glossy eyes and latches herself onto Renjun who's sitting on the couch.

  "What's wrong?" He asks with concern as she dives deeper into his arms, him rubbing her back.

  "There were ants in my room," she mutters.

  The members exchange glances, baffled mostly.

  "Oh, should I take the spray? Do you want me toㅡ"

  "No! Why would you do that?" She perks up instantly, emotional and starts sniffing as her eyes get teary.

  The others panic, not knowing what triggered her.

  Is it the spray? Did they make her feel like she's not strong enough to handle teeny tiny ants?

  Or maybe, the idea of her room smelling like lavender insect repellent is bad? Is she allergic to lavendeㅡ

  "One of them got lost!" She sobs, instantly knocking the air out of the other seven. "Because of me!"

  "They were a pair and they were walking together bu-but then, I accidentally wiped off the ant trail and the one behind didn't know where to go," she wails with flushed cheeks and the rest have to do their best not to break into a grin.

  Renjun wipes her tears, chuckling lightly. "It's okay, don't worry. They'll still find their way to each other because they have antennae, remember?"

  "That's right! They can sense and maybe, even communicate with them! Like those, Beluga Whales, I think, that have those best glasses in the world... thing," Mark tries comforting.

  Omi sniffs and turns to the members with glazed eyes. "Really?"

  "Really," Jeno assures from behind and ruffles her hair.

  Jisung pats her. "Let's go eat. I bought new ramen that we should try together."

  "I don't wanna walk," she states, preferring not to move that will provoke the blood.

  Donghyuck holds her hands and pulls her off the couch. "Nope, you're gonna eat because you missed breakfast."

  He practically drags her across the room like a rag doll and she goes with the flow- the hilarious sight knocking the air out of the members who are wrestling their guffaws.

  "WAIT!" She abruptly sits up. Her face is stern as she looks at the older six. "What if I get lost like that ant?"

  "We have a phone, it's gonna be okay," Renjun reminds.

  She pouts, starting to get teary again and they just know it's gonna be something stupid again.

  "But, what if I didn't have my phone? Or it died? Or-or something else?" She stutters and melts back onto the ground, crying.
"WHat wILl I dO?? I hAvE nO aNTeNnAS!"

  Her outburst makes them combust, all breaking into laughs and are completely breathless while Omi continues to worry about the fate of the human race with the lack of antennas.