dream vlive - pt.five

"Yay! One million hearts!" The Dreamies cheer, clapping their hands excitedly and making lively noises.

  "Everyone, finally! We are able to have a live with all of us here. Minus Mark hyung, of course, but when he does come here, we'll be stronger than ever," Donghyuck says. "It's been a bit difficult to match with our schedules because Omi has her own private plans too and Renjun hyung has his own radio show and etc.
  "Because of that, sometimes certain members can only join for like, half an hour and then, leave. But, today, is a different story! We're all available! Yay!!"

  Hyuck initiates the hand clapping and others join.

***123: wow!! you all look so good!!

egg****: Omi is so pretty!

john*****: Have you all eaten dinner yet??

  "You all can comment in your questions and we'll try to answer them," Renjun says- reading the comments from his own phone.

baby***: Can you give us a spoiler for the Ridin' album?

  The members all go "Ahh, this one," at the question.

  "This is exactly why we decided to have the live today. As you all know, Ridin' will be premiering one week from now and although, we can't give much spoilers, we can still talk about itㅡ"

  "Woah, woah, woah, woah! Stop it!" Renjun and Jeno stop Donghyuck as he starts to expose the choreography.

  Jisung and Chenle laugh, clapping their hands like amused seals.

  Jaemin is just staring at the other three of his age- amused with a smile on his face.

  Omi is blankly staring at the Vlive camera, nonchalant.

chicken*****: Is nachan real??

good****: Dongomi is so cute!

fOoDIes: ㅠ-ㅠ Haechan oppa ㅠㅠ

  "Ahh, for this, this isn't true everyone," Jeno claims and Hyuck gasps, making and 'O' with his mouth.

  "What do you mean it's not true? It is true! Right, Omi?"

  She turns to him. "Huh?"

  He deadpans while the other members tease him.

  "She wasn't even listening! Obviously, the original one here is JaeMi," Jaemin declares. "Or DoubleNa. See, even our name has Na in it."

  Jeno whips his head at Jaemin, letting out an, "Eung?"

  "What?" Jaemin asks.

  Chenle snickers. "Jeno hyung is just jealous."

  The rest laugh at this but Omi only smiles, clearly unenthusiastic.

****sun: I vote for DongOmi!

goo****: Team #OmiJun

abcd****: I'm in for #NoMi!

***whUt: #DoubleNa for the win!

  A lot of ship names surface between Omi and the other members.

  "Look, look! Even the fans are cheering for OmiJun," Renjun points out and Jeno who sits behind him, grins.

  "There's NoMi too, though," Jeno states.

chick****: the maknae line is legit oveelooked! omi hangs out with them the most! it should be #JiOmi #ChenMi

****summer: AGREED. #JiOmi

567****: #ChenMi #LeNa

  "Jisung-ah, look! We're in it too!" Chenle starts cackling- pointing at the screen where they can see the comments clearly.

  Jisung's eyes widen, amazed and turns to Omi. "Omi! Do you see it? We're there too!"

  She nods, laughing gently with her eyes in crescents.

  But following those positive, shipping comments are the opposites.

derk****: Why are y'all shipping her with them?? Like, she doesn't even belong there??

****amajohn: HAHAHAHAHA Y'ALL LEGIT MAKING HER LOOK LIKE A PLAYER

highwayto****: Well we gotta expose her for the S1ÜT she is soooo

  The male Dreamies turn silent at the comments and Renjun is already busy- showing them to Jeno and relentlessly reporting them.

  But the negative comments are quickly pushed up by other Nctzens' defending comments and the boys take turns glancing at Omi- checking if she saw it or not and feeling relieved when they see her playing with the loose thread of her hoodie.

  The irritation is obvious on some of the members' faces, like Jaemin, Renjun, Donghyuck's while discomfort and awkwardness are obviously shown in Jisung, Chenle and Jeno's.

  "Anyways, about Ridin'..." Donghyuck quickly changes the topic and the rest join in.

  Omi also, looks back up at the camera- acting unfazed because honestly, she saw the comments. She's a quick reader but she didn't want to worry her teammates.

  So, what better way than pretending and staying quiet.

sunflower****: is it just me or does omi look a bit tiired?

More*******: Why does Naomi look so sad? :( Is she okay 🥺

pika*****: drink your drink if you're not okay!!!

  Omi's sharp eyes quickly catch it before it gets moved up and although showing no specific emotion on her face, she picks up her drink, taking a few sips from the straw.

  Showing a subtle yet, desperate hint that she is in fact, not okay.