article - pt.twenty eight

NCT OMI AND HAECHAN'S EMOTIONAL
RECONCILIATION CAUGHT ON VLIVE
BRINGS TEARS

  On 6th June, NCT member, Lee Haechan, held a night live in celebration of his birthday.

  In the live, he addressed many topics, including how he felt with their schedules, thanking his fans as well as the issue regarding the fans that tend to camp/wait outside their dorms.

  A while into the live, the fans started commenting about Omi- how she was, if they have been talking and etc.

  The idol then, answered that he hasn't met Omi and later on, confessed with a sorrowful and heavy tone that he in fact missed her.

  But after that, midway through the live, a commotion was heard outside the idol's room and he, thinking it was just his hyungs being silly and ridiculous like the lovable clowns they are, shouted to inform that he was having a live.

  However, he was taken aback when no other than Omi swung the door open and revealed herself.

  In her hand was a beautiful cupcake as she wished him happy birthday. The sad yet, happy expression she held was enough to touch the fans' hearts but when Donghyuck abruptly, embraced her and started crying, the fans' hearts were practically ripped apart from both pain and joy at their reconciliation.

  What occured was more than enough to prove that Omi has a bond with them stronger than anyone can predict and fans have been melting with emotions at the thought.

  Click the link below to watch the video ⇩⇩
  www.vliveapp.dongomi/nachaniscute

What are your thoughts about
this article?

😄 26    😡 9    😮 5    😭 56

idontknowwhotoshipomiwith****: this is so sad 😭😭 THAT F**KING 5HIT OF A MANAGER CAN GO TO HELL

markswatermelon***: the fact that they cried and hyuck prioritized her over the live and ket it go on just shows how much he misses her 😭😭😭

****NCTEA: THIS IS SO SWEET AND HEARTBREAKING AT THE SAME TIME ㅠ.ㅠ i'm glad she's finally back 🥺😭
    ➥ replies to @****NCTEA:

    boomboom**: SAMEEEE 😭 THIS IS EXACTLY WHY SHE DESERVES TO STAY AMD I'M THROWING A FREAKING HOCKEY STICK TO WHOEBER SAYS OTHERWISE 😤 🏒