alive - pt.thirty (finale)

Omi shuffles into the living room after having her late morning(ahem, afternoon) routine done and turns to her child- Pawpaw.

  "Good morning, Pawpaw." Her smile surfaces and she pats its head gently before drawing the curtains open slightly to let the sun shine against Pawpaw's healthy green skin. "It's good to be back, isn't it?" 

  Unbeknownst to her, the other DREAM members just got back from their schedule and have been watching the girl who's enthralled by her conversation with the bear paw cactus. 

  She admires it's prickly thorns and accidentally stabs herself, making her hiss and retract her hand. 

  "Did you get hurt?" Jaemin asks, rushing to aid but, stutters in his moves when the girl only smiles at her pricked finger.

  She lets out an airy laugh, one of shock and relief. "Hurt...It hurts. I can feel it."

  Omi lifts her head, gazing the rest with watery eyes. "I'm alive again."

  Her statement makes the members grin with solace.

  Jaemin chuckles and puts out his arms. "Come here."

  She runs right into them- a little, happy squeak escaping again out of habit and Jaemin wraps her tightly.

  Omi reciprocates, tighter than ever and is naturally joined by the rest.

  "I'm never letting go," she utters, calmed by the strong beats of Jaemin's heart as her head lies on his warm chest.

  Hyuck suddenly scoffs. "As if we're gonna let you leave, anyways. You can run away as much as you want but we'll hunt you down."

  "Says the person who cried on live,"  Jisung mumbles but is caught by the rest.

  "Ah!" He yelps when Hyuck flicks his forehead.

  "What did you say, you punk?" Donghyuck challenges and Jisung flinches when he raises a threatening fist.

  Out of the blue, Omi snatches the bag of snacks from Jaemin's hand and flees. "Lele, Sungie! I got food!!"

  The three maknae dash to Jisung and Jaemin's room before locking the door.

  "Yah! Open the door!" Renjun knocks furiously- feeling left out and pouting.

  Hyuck drags a chair, its legs grinding irritatingly on the floor. "I will nOT hEsiTatE tO thRoW a cHAIr!"

  "Don't eat on my bed!!" Jaemin shouts and Jeno enjoys the commotion with an amused grin on his face.

  "NO!" The three maknaes mischievously shout back, rebellious. Angry, incoherent quacks leave the older ones.

  Chenle cackles to his heart's content while Jisung hisses in pain at the sore feeling in his teeth from the small cup of ice-cream.

  Omi, on the other hand, is staring curiously at the polaroids hung atop Jaemin's desk that's overspreaded by his computers.

  All of the pictures consist mostly, the Dreamies- more so of hers with cute, little captions written below.

(captions are '오미아가~♡♡' which directly translates to 'omi baby~♡♡')

  A smile graces her face before she flops on the floor to join the other two's snack party.

-

  "Knock, knock. Is anyone home~?" Omi sings, gently tapping her knuckles on Jeno's door.

  It swings open and she's instantly greeted by his endearing eyesmile. "Someone's home~" he briefly sings back and Omi grins.

  "Can I come in?"

  She stoops down his outstretched arm to get inside at his approving nod.

  Omi watches as he settles on the bed, lying in his gaming position before she rolls to his side, joining.

  Her arms snake around his torso while her head is on his shoulder.

  Jeno naturally raises his arm a bit, giving space for her to go under before he traps her in- his arm as her pillow.

  It's always like this- random cuddle hours between them and no words are even needed.

  Although, usually it's during watching the television but she must've been longing for a cuddle session since her lengthy break.

  Sparks buzz through his veins like  ticklish, reposeful flutters yet, at the same time it makes his heart race when Omi nuzzles closer- the enchanting scent of his cologne making her feel safe.

  "Sleepy?" He voices and she drowsily hums as a yes.

  A small, airy chuckle leaves him. "Then, sleep. I'll wake you up later."

  Seconds after, she's already passed out. His warm presence being like a magical sleeping draught for her.

  He shuffles in his spot slightly, wanting to gently lay her head down on the pillow when her small hands subconsciously grip on his shirt, refusing to let go.

  Jeno freezes, scared to wake her and sighs in relief when she snores faintly again.

  Her expression is gentle, angelic and Jeno can't help but set his eyes on it- surroundings gradually blurring out as all focus turns to her.

  Ba-dump! Ba-dump! Ba-dump!

  His striking heartbeat ring in his own ears and he cups her cheek, softly stroking it with the warm pad of his thumb.

  "What... is happening to me, Omi-yah?"

well, this concludes the request!! hope you all enjoyed it <3

don't worry, it doesn't mean that i'll be stopping the story however, since the request is done, i will now be following my own storyline ùwú

requests are also, still open if some of you guys want to ask for anything!!

have a great day ❤️