photographer (n.jm)

as a tb to his birthday úwù

  "No."

  "But, why~" Jaemin whines, insisting on taking photos of Omi.

  "I don't want to," she bluntly says, uninterested with the idea. She's never really been a fan of taking pictures of herself. "Plus, I just finished my part of the photoshoot."

  Jaemin pouts. "But, it's my bIrthDaY!"

  The girl lets out a low animalistic growl at the realization of her defeat. "Fine."

  She stands from the bench. "Where are we taking them?"

  "Maybe, there? Further away from the set here," Jaemin says and walks away from the area where the rest of the members are having their photoshoots.

  Omi and Jaemin had theirs done first but now, Nana is all about taking more pictures.

  Her white dress drags on the soft, dry sand of the beach before she lifts it up. "Here?"

  "Mhm. Ooh! Why don't you turn a bit so that the water's behind you? Yeah, that's better," Jaemin stands a few steps away and checks how she looks through the camera. "Now, pose!"

  She stands in place, unmoving and Jaemin snaps a pic with his camera.

  "Why didn't you do anything?" Jaemin asks, checking back the shot.

  "I'm tired, I don't want to~" she whines back with a frown on her face.

  Jaemin pinches her nose, making her yelp and he clicks his tongue- the motherly nagging switched on.
"Aigoo, aigoo, you're even saltier than the sea here."

  She purses her lips, glaring at Jaemin's 'are you giving me attitude, right now?' face and gives in. "Alright."

  A grin naturally surfaces and he goes into place again. "1, 2, 3!"

  Click!

  Jaemin inspects the photo and gasps. "Woww, so pwetty!"

  His flattery fills her with curiosity and she approaches. "Really? Is it, really? Let me see."

  The male nods, showing it to her. "Yeah, very, very," he copies her. 

  Her lips gape at the pic. "Wahh, as expected, mister photographer Nana is a pro."

  He chuckles. "Okay, now go. Do some random pose or whatever."

  Feeling better after how the photo turned out, she obliges.

  She strikes and strikes again and at one point, she finds herself sitting on a dry spot near the shore.

  "Good! Very niceu!" Jaemin's English compliments explode and she laughs at them, finding them adorably cheesy.

  Jaemin admires her through the camera lens, feeling warm inside as she flashes her smile as if the beach they're at isn't sunny enough.

  A fuzzy feeling follows in him and coincidentally, the evening sun shines on her and he snaps a photo.

  He checks the gallery, grinning at the outcome.

  "So? How is it?" She asks, standing up and dusting her white dress.

  Jaemin is briefly speechless as he stares before he lifts his head to her, smiling warmly. "Beautiful."

  He passes her the camera and she runs through the photos, amazed at how she looks like. "Not gonna lie, I do look nice, don't I?"

  She flips her hair long hair dramatically to match with her narcissistic comment and presents a wide toothy grin at him.

  Jaemin says nothing and pats her head, resting his large hand on it and she looks at him questioningly.

  "Why? Do I have sand on my face?"

  He ignores her question momentarily as his eyes shift between hers and her head, itching to leave a peck on her forehead but chooses against it.
"It's nothing. Our Naomi is just so cUuUTE~!"

  Jaemin's coo makes her scrunch up her nose and she flees away- the older only chuckling at her animated response.