jealous (z.cl)

Chenle walks out his room while still half-asleep and bed-hedded. Usually, he'd be at his own house but considering they're currently having promotions and filming, he stays at the dorm.

  Today is a break day.

  Everyone is either sitting in the kitchen or living room considering they're both connected but some aren't in any.

  "Where's Omi and Jeno hyung?" He croaks out while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

  Renjun shakes his sore hands after a long while of drawing on his tablet. "Omi went to play makeup with him."

  "This early in the morning?" Chenle exclaims in shock.

  Jaemin scoffs in amusement. "It's already the afternoon."

  "wHaT?"

  The members laugh at his shock.

  "Go and eat. Jisung's been trying to steal your food," Renjun tells and Jisung raises his hands in surrender.

  "I didn't want it to get cold!" He claims.

  "I'm pretty sure it's already cold by now and you still want to steal it," Donghyuck points out and Jisung shrugs.

  "I mean, I don't want it to get colder," he bluffs. "Ow!"

  Hyuck smacks him.

  Chenle goes to microwave his meal as his mind wanders.

  His lips turn pouty. He wants to play makeup too. But Omi always picks Jeno.

  Okay, maybe, it's because the last time she did it with Chenle, he kept moving and she almost stabbed his eye with the brush.

  Chenle purses his lips at the memory. Yup, it's my fault.

  The heating of the food goes on and on and on, it bores him out.

  He leaves it be and heads over to Naomi's room with its door ajar open.

  Lele peeks through the gap and makes sure that his presence is unknown as he watches.

  Jeno sits on the bed while Naomi sits on her dressing table's stool.

  "And there! It's done!" She exclaims elatedly at the finished look.

  They both stand to look at their matching butterfly makeup around their eyes.

  His being dauntingly charming black butterflies with shimmering, golden glitter as the outlines and veins while hers are periwinkle with metallic silver lines.

  "They're amazing," Jeno gasps at the details and beams brightly before turning to her. "You look pretty." 

  She grins. "Thanks. You do too."

  Chenle feels a somewhat heavy weight in his chest but quickly teleports away when Jeno and Omi start to head for the door. 

  "If you plan on 'going through the walls again,' try doing that at the prison cells," Renjun says, not even bothering to look up at the racing Chenle. "And hopefully, you won't be able to get out after."

  "What happened?" Jisung asks and before Chenle can even answer, Jeno and Naomi show themselves.

  "Tada! Do you guys like it? I drew butterfly wings on our eyes," Omi showcases her artwork.

  Jaemin gapes while eyes widen, showing his surprise. "Wah~ Our Omi is so talented~ You look like fairytale characters!"

  Jeno furrows with a smile when Jaemin starts doing that dance where he makes circles with his folded arms, just like when Jisung did that aegyo song on Weekly Idol.

  "Omi-yah! This is amazing! I should try drawing on people's faces too one day," Renjun sounds.

  Jisung is just mute at the side, gobsmacked with wide eyes and a hand over his mouth- uttering only one thing, "Daebak."

  "Huh, it would've looked better on me," Donghyuck says, acting narcissistic and gets choked by Renjun.

  Lele pouts at the girl. "I wanna do it too. But you always do makeup on Jeno."

  She shakes her head. "That's because you move like a headless chicken every single time I bring out the paint and glitter- saying that I'll permanently super glue them on your face."

  "I won't move next time then," Lele claims and she eyes him suspiciously.

  "Fine. Then, the next time, I'll draw on your face, okay?"

  He nods, a blinding, toothy grin as his little cat whiskers show up.

  Omi smiles, always finding them adorable, just like the rest do. "Let's be cats the next time."

  He agrees, excited at the idea before glancing at Jeno.

  The older catches his stare and blinks, confused, but Lele then, turns away to eat his lunch- only to find out that a part of it is already inhaled by Jisung.

  "yAH! pARk jIsUnG!"

  "It was getting cold!"