quiet down recording

"Omi, it's your turn! Please come out of the dressing room," the cameraman's assistant calls and the idol gives a reluctant, "Just a sec!"

  The other Dreamies watch from the photoshoot area, waiting for her to come out for her single shots.

  But when she actually does appear, their breaths hitch- cheeks and ears blushing.

  With the bandana, the crop top, mixed colour pants- they be falling for this bold look

  She hugs herself- her stomach showing too much and making her feel embarrassed.

  I feel like I'm only wearing a freaking braㅡ WHDUSJSJKWJSJS, she shrieks in her head but smiles awkwardly at the outside.

  "So, uh, how's the look?" She turns- heeled ankle boots tapping on the stone floor.

  "It'sㅡ"

  "wOW, bEauTifUl," Jaemin cuts Jeno off, making the older pout.

  The rest agree.

  "You look bold!" Donghyuck adds.

  "Right, right," Jisung repeats like a parrot, nodding his head vigorously.

  Renjun winces his eyes. "Isn't it too bold?"

  Omi smiles, strained and tightens her arms around herself- both embarrassed and insecure wearing quite a revealing outfit.

  But they are quickly called for photoshoot.

  They gather for the group photo, Omi in the centre, between Jaemin and Jisung and is constantly shuffling in discomfort— pulling on her top every now and then and Jaemin notices.

  "Don't worry, it looks gorgeous on you," Jaemin flatters and Jisung hears- eyes shifting to the older.

  Naomi lifts her head up, the tall heels reducing the need to stretch her neck. "Really? I just- I'm not used to it. I don't usually wear clothes like this."

  He subtly raises a brow. "Well, it doesn't make you any less prettier, does it? Whatever you wear, it doesn't change that fact- you're always beautiful inside and out."

  The two's eye contact remains, Jisung being the third party whose gaze is fixed on his hyung- taken aback and confused on why he's feeling a bit upset.

  Then, the camera clicks- snapping the photo.

  The three quickly focus back to the photographer.

  "Okay, good! We'll take a few more shots and we'll start with individuals."

  Group photo soon ends and now, solos.

  Omi being the last.

  She starts nervous but the members keepㅡ

  "WHOO! OMI! OMI! OMI HAS JAMS!"

  "WOWWOWO! OMI'S THE BEST!"

  "Fine, I'll have to admit, you won this time, Omi. But, next time, I'll make sure you drop face first when you see how handsome I am."

  "Omi makes the best omelettes!"

  "What the- what does that have to do with anything??" 

  "It shows the elegance and skill she holds that you two bigheads don't have." 

  "tHE aUdAcItY."

  ㅡyeah, they keep doing that.

  So, by the time she's done with her shooting, a beaming smile is etched on her face. 

  "You know what?" she starts, feeling confident. "I like the look now! Thanks, guys!" 

   Her rectangular smile appears, revealing her front teeth that makes her look extremely adorable and the members feel their heart lurch. 

  "You deserve it," Jeno responds, flashing his own smile. 

  Hyuck clears his throat. "But, of course, I'm fabulouser."

  He attempts to speak in English and Omi narrows her brows in confusion. "'Fabulouser' isn't a word." 

  Donghyuck sighs, frowning while massaging his temple with shut eyes. "Oh, English."

  The rest laugh at this, all having their own moments of glancing at Omi, ensuring that she's happy too.