unpretty rapstar pt.03

warning:
!!a lot of uncensored profanities and
sensitive topics ahead that might be
offensive/triggering!!

Hearts beat fast as they anticipate Jaenan's track and he shoots right when the beat speeds up.

"Your confidence is nothing but,
a mask for your weakness.
You got no place in the industry
without your sugar daddies.
You're a motherfucking slut-
ride them 'til you're high,
black and blue.
How much did they give
for every hour used?"

He slightly tilts his head to the 23 that sit by the side and raises a brow smugly.

The whole studio is taken aback completely at his rude and highly explicit remarks.

Yet, instead of getting offended for herself, Naomi is infuriated at how he's bringing her team into their fight.

But, this battle's a diss battle so he has the right to proceed.
"A sheep among the wolves,
no wonder, you're a player.
Was 20+ not enough that you
went fucking your manager?
'It was the pills and the juice,'
but i know that's shit!
Behind that pure façade's a whore,
thirsty for daddy's kit."

Naomi's eyes go wide as saucers and the studio goes into a complete hysteria.

He did not just do that. He did not just use her absolute trauma in for a diss track. That's just wrong.

Her figure starts trembling, legs turn wobbly as the fear floods through her all over again. She feels flashes of hot and cold at her unstable state of mind and panic- anxious.

"Naomi!" Taeyong calls, seeing how she's getting triggered but she holds out her hand to reject before he can even help.

The girl raises her head to the crossed-arm Jaenan, glaring. "I'm fine. I want to finish this fight."

The boys watch her with genuine concern, some even fidgeting in their seats from fear for her. But their emotions flip like a switch whenever they look at Jaenan.

Oh, how badly they want to rip him up to shreds. After all, he did call them the 'wolves.'

"What's the problem? Can't fight back?" Jaenan ridicules. "The clock's ticking, baby."

"I'm not your baby, you fucktard," she hisses and immediately aims her bullets.
"Jaenan, that's your name but,
you got thousands and thousands more.
You're a fucking motherfucker,
assaulter, fucking harrasser!
Got new pictures in the club
every second and endless scandals!
You're walking on thin ice
with your momma's gold as the handle.
Without her you'll be thrown in jail,
devoured by the devil!"

Oh, snap. She's spitting nothing but straight facts and it's as powerful as ever. She's literally spitting fire.

The other idols' jaws hit the ground, baffled at the fact that she cursed.

Her own group being the most incredulous. Frankly though, they like this new side of Naomi.

Jaenan's slight retreat makes her smirk in satisfaction. Oh, but she's not done, yet.

She inhales deeply.
"You're a waste of fucking space!
Inhuman with no morals.
Even animals are better-
abide their rules, fulfill their roles.
Think you're the king of the world,
beloved and renowned.
But in exchange is to the demon,
your soul's already sold."

Claps can be heard and Jaenan angrily scans around to see who did it but never finds out.

One of his own teammates, the culprit, chuckles after his short stunt but the place becomes dead silent when Naomi starts to approach Jaenan.

She lifts her chin high with flames dancing in her dark, shadowed eyes that are red from overwhelming rage. "Fight back. I dare you."

Jaenan gulps inconspicuously, getting intimidated but slowly lifts his mic up.