punch - pt.twelve

Ever since Omi's sudden breakdown, none of the members allow her to be alone.

  Every unit knows about it and the members of NCT are all concerned sick about her- paranoid on what she'll do to herself and that makes it heavier for her to tell anyone anything more.

  NCT 127 practice their 'Punch' choreography without music as they wait for recording. Taeyong being the one singing the beats.

  "Ay, we ballin'," they end and disperse after.

  But, Omi keeps rehearsing because recently, she's been having troubles with remembering the dance.

  She clicks her tongue in annoyance when she can't make the moves sharp enough- her energy too little.

  Yuta approaches her, slowly demonstrating on how to be more precise.

  She sighs, unable to do it and Yuta patiently puts his hands on her back and arm- stretching her limb when the stiffness takes him aback.

  "Your muscles are so tense. Did you get enough resㅡ"

  She quickly flinches and pulls away as Yuta starts to worry and the rest of the members have their attentions turned to the two.

  "I'm fine," she mumbles and all the members turn silent- the sounds coming from the staff being the only noise.

  The stylist calls after them. "Alright, change your clothes. Wear the black ones first."

  "Omi, your clothes are here," Heo Yoon calls and the members let her go to change at the separate changing room.

[note: the turtleneck below is what she wears to dance in the mv because i realised that their black clothes has different versions]

  Naomi looks at herself in the mirror. The turtleneck she wears for the photoshoot is partly sleeved. Left arm covered with a long sleeve while the right one is bare.

  The skeleton tattoo looks pretty.

  She's grateful that her left arm is hidden or else, it would've been hard to cover up the red lines on it.

  "Take this," Heo Yoon says, passing a harmless-looking bottle of coffee when she exits.

  She wears her jacket in a rush, not wanting to let him see so much of her skin and shakes her head, trying to pass by him but he grips her shoulder, clenching on it and she squirms in both pain and fear.

  His eyes stare down threateningly at her. "I'm making you drink this because you look fxcking weak."

  "But I don'tㅡ"

  "It wasn't a request. It's an order," he glowers and she trembles as his grip tightens. "Or do you prefer me forcing it down your mouth?"

  Reluctantly, she grabs the drink- gulping it down.

  He grins, taking the empty bottle. "You look hot, by the way," he whispers, running his hand down her back and she hastily jumps.

  As usual, it takes about half an hour for his twisted energy drink to work which passed by speedily when all she did was lie down on the couch half-asleep while waiting for some of the boys to get their tattoos fixed.

  "hIYaH!"

  Johnny is nudged slightly when a soft punch lands on his back.

  He turns and sees Omi in her mantis stance- instantly chuckling at her. "What are you doing?"

  "I'm following Mantis from 'KungFu Panda!'" She declares, throwing another fist and he groans exaggeratedly.

  He starts joining her little act, turning it into a drama.

  She squeals as she runs in circles like a drunk pilot in her plane to run away from Johnny but he easily catches her.

  Giggles and laughter escape her, finding his hold on her arms ticklish.

  "That tickles!" She exclaims, a broad smile on her face and Johnny raises his brows.

  "I'm not even tickling you, though."

  "But, it still is!" She insists, looking at him and the sunlight from the window behind him shines against her face.

  And that's when he sees it.

  The bright light is directly aiming towards her and yet, the pupils of her eyes are still dilated. Are they supposed to be like that?

  "Omi!!!" Taeil approaches her and pats her head with a loving smile before turning to Johnny.

  The sunlight quickly making his pupils constrict.

  Johnny shifts his gaze from the girl to their oldest- specifically, on their eyes.

  "Alright, let's start!" A staff calls.

  Taeil and Omi rush to the set- hand in hand while Johnny furrows, deep in thought.