twitter - pt.seven

Naomi sits on the couch of the 5th floor, NCT 127 dorm, securely in between Taeyong and Johnny.

  "Omi! It's your turn!" A member calls and she stands off the couch- Taeyong making sure to pinch her cheeks before she heads off.

  She stares as the cursor appears and disappears, waiting for her to type. She goes to a private corner, taking a selfie of herself before posting with a little message.

  She lets out a shaky breath- hoping that Seasonies will be able to interpret her message.

  "Your turn," she passes it to Donghyuck and before walking away.

  "Omi, you're back!" Johnny cheers and pulls her back into the space between.

  She snuggles into Taeyong while her tiny hand is holding Johnny's pinky and sweet finger since his hand is practically gigantic, providing her warmth and she feels safe in their hold- gradually starting to fall asleep.

-

-

  "Omi?" Doyoung calls gently- knocking on her bedroom.

  Soft footsteps are heard and the door swings open to reveal a doll-eyed Omi with her messy bedhead.

  Doyoung chuckles, brushing them down with his fingers. "It's time for dinner."

  She nods, following him out and they head to the dining area.

  "Hi, Omi~ What do you wanna eat?" Taeyong baby-talks to her and she slumps into the chair.

  "Anything."

  Taeyong gives her the pasta, knowing it's her favourite and she stares at it as he puts in in front of her.

  "Thank you," she mumbles and the others smile at the sound of her sleepy tone.

  She twirls the noodles around her fork. Then, again, then, again- stalling from eating it.

  "Naomi, aren't you gonna eat? It's your favourite,"Johnny who sits facing her, asks.

  She looks up at him, nodding.

  Doyoung suddenly notices her tired appearance and holds her chin to get a closer look. "Omi-yah, haven't you been sleeping? Why do you have dark circles?"

  She pulls away. "I do sleep. Maybe, just not enough..." she mutters the last part but he hears it.

  "Do you have trouble sleeping?" Taeyong asks in worry and she hesitates a bit before nodding- stabbing her fork into the noodles.

  He sighs, one cheek puffy from his food. "Omi, make sure to get enough rest, okay? I know you have a lot of separate schedules too but, if you tell your manager, he should understand, right?"

  She wants to scoff at that. Her manager being understanding? hAh. Yeah, right. But she doesn't even have the choice to do that.

  Instead, she stays quiet and gives a little smile. "Thank you for the food!"

  Her sudden enthusiasm clearly shows she wants to change the topic so, the members decide to not press on it.

  Donghyuck who sits in front of Doyoung, beside Johnny, keeps his gaze on her longer- even in the Dream dorm she's been acting weird.

  But, why?

  He then, sees the roundish purple mark on her collarbone that strangely looks like a bruise but at the same time, not.

  His stare lingers on it, brows narrowing in thought of trying to figure out how she got it when she suddenly pulls the collar of her hoodie up, covering it.

  They both make eye contact before she breaks it to take little portions of her noodles into her mouth.