random things omi tends to do...

full title: random things omi tends
to do with the members (127 version)

[ ➷ moon taeil ]
- call him 'grandpa' or 'oppa.' taeil is one of the few that she actually often calls 'oppa' due to their significant age gap. this makes him feel both honoured because omi doesn't usually call anyone with the term but also, not that glad because it reminds him that he's old.  'grandpa' on the other hand is just what she and johnny usually call him if he ignores them or when he's not caught up to the latest games or trends and all that.

[ ➷ john jun suh ]
-  dramatically gasp, "jOhnNY's fAshIoN eValuAtioN!" or address him as 'CEO Johnny' because he's the CEO of the Johfam family (what am i even sayingㅡ). she always likes to show him her outfit and asks 'approval' from the 'CEO' for her fashion. sometimes, they go matchy- especially, during airport fashions.

[ ➷ lee taeyong ]
- buys rose-themed items for him. the prime reason is that they remind her of him due to his pretty scar under his eye which is similarly shaped as a rose. another reason, which is quite silly is because she thinks roses are perfect for him due to their thorns that could cut and he has a majestic, sharp jawline that looks like it could do the same.

[nakamoto yuta ]
- fangirl and admire him with her eyes. others can literally see her brown orbs sparkling when she looks at him because she finds him really amazing. at times, she even just plain out gush at him. aspires to be just as bold and daring as he is because she wants to be able to protect him and the others more.

[ ➷ kim dongyoung ]
- have meals out together often. although, she always brings jeno, as well. we all know jeno's his son. the members are envious sometimes when doyoung goes out and eat with omi and jeno but he doesn't let them join. omi also, likes taking photos of young and her together and their favourite pose is doing doyoung's signature rectangle smile.

[jung yoon-oh ]
- does skincare with him. jaehyun doesn't have much of a skincare, really. just some toner, moisturizer and bam! all done. omi is the same as well. she doesn't have a specific routine either so they like to do theirs together by doing each other's faces. it's more relaxing and fun that way for them.

[ ➷ kim jungwoo ]
- go, "hI, hElLo, aNnYeONg!" he replies with the same and sometimes, they even take turns like, omi goes, "hI!" then, jungwoo continues with "hElLo!" and they end it together with, "aNnYeONg!" it's like their catchphrase other than, "A-S-A-P! aS sOon aS pOsSibLE!" of course, both credits to jungwoo for making them.