scenario: period stain

this was a request by a fellow
friend and reader, hope you guys enjoy <3

  "Wow! You're all such visuals!" The interviewer praises. "How can that be?? All 24, wow, you all look like some art statues!"

  The 24 members of NCT smile brightly
Despite their lips not being able to seen behind their health masks, their eyes still twinkle and form crescents as proof.

  Half of them are sitting down while the other half stand behind.

  Naomi, being the only girl and is smaller than the rest, sits in the middle beside Taeyong.

  She subtly moves around in her seat every now and then, uncomfortable with the massive pad she wears.

  Thankfully, she is wearing a suit so it's bearable than with a skirt.

  The short interview goes on but to Omi it feels like hours dur to her constant wariness of her blood leaking through.

  After they each say their "thank you's," she can finally stand and she lets out a breath of relief when she didn't feel the Niagara Falls.

  But, she may have felt relaxed too early.

  Shotaro and Jisung who are standing behind her seat see the stain both on her pants and white, plastic chair and they quickly exchange flustered glances with one another.

  The cameras are still filming, how can they tell her without making it seem too obvious?

  Omi bows slightly to the staffs and is just about to turn when Jisung holds her arm back, halting her.

  She raises both brows blankly. "What's wrong?"

  Jisung chuckles nervously and scratches his head. "Your pants, uh, there's something on your pants."

  Naomi furrows at how tiny his voice is. "What?"

  Shotaru flashes a shy, slightly awkward eyesmile. "Your pants... they're red."

  The girl blinks. Well, yeah, it's red. They're wearing the Resonance Pt.2 Arrival Version outfitsㅡ oh.

  Her round eyes turn rounder in shock and embarrassment. "Really? Oh no, how am I gonna cover this?"

  She starts looking around in inconspicuous panic as her hands rest behind her buttocks like how those rich CEOs do as they go back and forth in their offices.

  Some of the members have left, not knowing about her incident but some are lagging behind when they notice the girl's delay.

  "Do you want to use my... coat?" Shotaro offers his blazer shyly and Omi shakes her head.

  "No, we shouldn't do that," she rejects politely- not wanting the cameras to catch that there's obviously something wrong.

  Besides, it's not very appropriate for an idol to just take of their formal jacket or outfit on set, especially, on a red carpet.

  Johnny, being her self-proclaimed shield and older brother holds her shoulders from behind and gives a knowing nod. "Just walk, I'll cover."

  She smiles. "Thank you but I have to wipe it off the chair firsㅡ"

  "No, it's fine. You have to change quick," Kun suddenly, interjects with a warm motherly grin. "I can handle it."

  "Butㅡ"

  "Let's goooo!!" Johnny rushes so she won't try to stay and Jisung laughs, clapping his hands in amusement as they all start to form a choo-choo train behind Johnny- making it all seem normal.

  The lovable Kun stays behind for a bit to wipe off the stain from the plastic chair like the angel he is using a wet tissue he asked for.

  When it's all done, he heads to the back with Winwin who has been silently waiting for him.

  Naomi, being the sensitive, emotional girl as she is (especially, during the time of the month), decides to the end the day with treating them all to dinner with meat.

  Because, who doesn't like eating and food?