going to a haunted house, pt.II

"What was thAt?" Jisung gasps, brushing against a sharp edge.

  "The table," Jaemin answers.

  Naomi squeaks. "wHat tOuchEd me?"

  "Air," Donghyuck scoffs out and chuckles when she jumps at the sight of a fake spider.

  And then, again and again and again. Finally, ending up beside Jisung and they both clutch to each other.

  "Look at them," Jeno cackles and claps, pointing at the two scaredy-cats.

  The smacking sound of his palm triggers Jisung and he trips on his feet- dragging Omi to the ground with him.

  They both crash and the members burst into mad laughter.

  "Sorry! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Jisung frantically asks- the girl questioning him the same.

  She steadies her breath and stands, about to help him up but a gruesome troll appears from the dark abruptly and yanks Jisung into the shadows with him.

  "JISUNG-AH!" The members shout and Omi, again, breaks out into a scream but courageously (or foolishly, there's no in between), Naomi chases after the yelling Jisung.

  "sUnGIe!!" She calls, turning on her flashlight to see.

  "Guys, WAIT!" Mark shouts and rushes with the other 5 but lose the two maknae in the pitch black.

  And so... the story of Knight Naomi saving the day, beginsㅡ

  "My eyes are as blind as a bat and I, no, my flashlight is dying!! gIvE hIm bAcK!" Naomi pleads, shaking her flickering light source around.

  Maybe some other time.

  "Follow me!" A fearsome voice croaks and is followed by Jisung's yelp.

  Omi's head whips to the stairs and she runs to it, desperate to save her partner in crime.

  "Omi!!!" Jisung cries and she gasps, following his voice.

  Surprisingly, he's not very far and is in fact, held captive in a jail with a secured padlock.

  She shakes the bars, wide eyes frantically looking around his cell, making sure there's nothing else scary.
"Wh-where's the key?"

  Jisung sniffs with brows bent down in fear before lifting his finger to point at a certain direction.

  She hesitantly turns, gulping at the corpse ballerina who wears a sparkling key on her neck.

  Naomi's face is a picture of fear and she wipes her itchy, red nose. "S-so... do we dance battle or something? You wanna boogie or... something...?"

  The ballerina grits her teeth to quell her laughter.

  Omi sneaks closer and closer as if the woman can't see her- attempting to grab the key when she suddenly snaps her head to the idol.

  Naomi screeches, screaming bloody murder.

  The other Dreamies manage to find her through her shouts and is just in time to see her fail another attempt to retrieve the key.

  She rolls like a hotdog off to the side, sobbing again and at this point, Jisung doesn't know if he wants to laugh or cry.

  The others though, choose the former and guffaw.

  She jolts up like a meerkat and slaps herself to reality. "Don't worry, Jisung. I'll save you."

  And she does the stupidest thing the members have seen; caw like a freaking bird and dash to the ballerina with her arms spread out as wings.

  "Yaㅡ"

  "Justice pReVAiLs!" She declares and engulfs the woman into a hug, hindering her movements. "HURRY! TAKE THE KEY!"

  Mark takes a step and malfunctions, moving back and forth so Jeno takes initiative with Chenle tailing.

  Donghyuck just watches the scene, clapping like a seal and Jaemin observes with a grin.

  "Here," Jeno passes the key to Chenle who hastily frees Jisung.

  The latter crawls out and Omi lets go of the ballerina to jump onto Jisung- engulfing him in a hug.

  "Jisungie!" She sobs along with him- both being ridiculously emotional.

  "They're literal babies," Mark laughs, gazing at their two maknaes who are still clinging onto one another, filming their own melodramatic drama.

  Chenle joins in the group hug and Jeno pats their heads, eyesmile etched at the youngsters of the group.

  Donghyuck clears his throat. "I think, we all owe credits to me for picking the haunted house. We now have great content."

  "Omi cried a lot," Jaemin comments and Hyuck nods.

  "Yeah. But she was very cute, wasn't she? I'm still the cutest, of course," Haechan says and the members can't argue with the first statement but barfs at the second.

  Omi frowns and Hyuck coos.

  "Aww, look at her pouting."

  "Let's leave him," Renjun suggests and the rest oblige.

  "Hey! This isn't fair~" the honey male whines, tailing after.