birthday prank pt.02

"What is wrong with you?" Haechan snaps, pissed.

  Jaemin shrugs, ignorant. "I don't know, I just forgot."

  "If you don't remember, ASK," Donghyuck emphasizes.

  Jaemin scoffs. "It's not my fault that I can't predict when and which part I'll forget."

  Omi approaches slowly. "Okay, calm down. Let's just take a deep breath firㅡ"

  "Everyone is tired, Jaemin. Why? We keep practicing over and over because of your mistakes!" Donghyuck argues.

  "Then, rest! I'm not forcing you to practice with me!"

  Omi's eyes widen, seeing them starting to raise their voices.

  "We are supposed to practice together until we get it all right! The coach wants to make sure all our timing is perfect!" Hyuck brings up.

  The other members who know about the act are amazed by their performance, after all, these two are a few of the best actors in NCT.

  But, Omi, is another story. She doesn't know that they're acting and it's really starting to trigger her.

  Fights and loud noises always scare her. But, seeing two of her cherished people starting a war frightens her a lot more.

  "Guys, calm down. We can talk this ouㅡ" Renjun says his line with perfect tone colour.

  "We are talking, Renjun! I'm pretty sure you can see that!" Donghyuck sasses.

  Omi looks at Renjun with worry on her face before at the bickering duo.
"Guys, it's okay. Why don't we all just take a rest, eat and come back tomorrow to practice?"

  Jaemin turns back to Hyuck. "What Omi said is true. We can come back tomorrow. We still have more days to practice and you're making a big deal as if tomorrow's the stage."

  "Yeah, see? We can still practice again tomorrow, Hyuck. We're all just exhausted right now. That's why we're upseㅡ"

  The honey toned lad arches a brow, cutting Omi off as he pierces daggers through Jaemin. "So, you're gonna use that as an excuse for your clumsiness? And what? Does that mean you can continue doing it?"

  "You two, please," Omi pleads, eyes sad and glistening.

  "That's not what I meantㅡ"

  "Tell me, then. What is it? I'm sick of this! You forget the choreography so quickly, Jaem! You're making things difficult!"

  Omi gently grabs their arms. "Jaemin, Donghyuck, this isn't righㅡ"

  "And you're making things harder by being a brat!" Jaemin counterattacks.

  "SHUT UP!" Hyuck bursts, using his character of being the more fiery and stubborn one to use.

  "LEE DONGHYUCK!" Jeno snaps, popping his lungs for the sake of the script.

  His resonating voice quietens the whole studio and Renjun signals to the male maknaes- the two instantly rushing out.

  "WHAㅡ" Hyuck is abruptly cut off.

  "STOP IT! STOP SHOUTING! STOP FIGHTING!" Omi yells, taking everyone aback. "Just...stop."