tsps (a throwback to bubu's birthday)

Naomi puts down the plate of cookies in the middle of the coffee table- Doyoung, Donghyuck and Johnny sit around it.

  The lone girl clears her throat. "Alright, we have a very important matter to discuss as the Taeyong's Scalp Protection Squad or abbreviated; TSPS."

  Doyoung furrows, confused after thinking that it was just gonna be a normal tea time. "The what?"

  "Taeyong's Scalp Protection Squad," Omi repeats and sip her tea. "We all know the amount of times our beloved leader has dyed his hair is astronomical and I'm pretty sure his scalp is screaming for help.
  "There might be a day when his hair will yEEt off his head but until, that moment comes, the TSPS will be here to ensure the scalp's health."

  Doyoung blinks fast. "Astrono- wHa?"

  Johnny dramatically slams the table. "I agree. We need to do something about this."

  Donghyuck raises his hand. "I suggest we shave his head off now so we don't have to worry anymore."

  "What? nO," Johnny argues and the younger shrugs, prioritizing his cookie.

  "I don't think he'll want that... Any other suggestions?" Omi asks.

  "Can someone explain to me what is happening?" Doyoung queries, shifting his attention from one to another.

  Haechan abruptly shushes him. "Hyung, shush. The intellectuals are talking."

  A cookie gets smacked onto his teeth.

  "Ooh, how about we just tell him to wear a wig instead whenever he wants to dye his hair?" Johnny voices.

  Omi claps. "Now, that is brilliant! Where should we buy the wigs from?"

  "We can always use the mop," Hyuck jokes, holding his front pearly whites and both Johnny and Omi furrows.

  The front door opens and Taeyong walks in. "I'm back! What are you guys doing?"

  The other four blink, having no answer.

  "We're having a TSㅡ"

  "Cookie council meeting!" Johnny cuts Doyoung off and offers the plate of cookies.

  Taeyong gleefully grabs one and his eyes suddenly widen in excitement. "Ooh! Guess what I saw today!"

  "A dog?" Johnny asks and Taeyong shakes his head.

  "Two dogs!" Doyoung adds. "It's better than one."

  "That was a stupid answer," Hyuck comments and Doyoung looks at him.

  "At least, I'm answering!"

  "Well, you didn't get your teeth knocked out!"

  "What did you see?" Omi asks Taeyong, ending the two's bicker before they can start.

  Their leader pulls out his phone and shows them a photo of coloured hair. "It's nice, isn't it? I think, I'll get this colour next."

  The members respond with silence as they stare at TY's hopeful expression of getting new dye on his hair.

  They can already hear his scalp screeching.

  "You know what, dye it. Dye all the colours you want, we'll still love you."

  "Let's just draw an arrow on your head if you get bald. Be the next avatar and bend the air."

  "Are you sure you want that colour? It looks like a lettuce."

  "I think it'll look great!!"

  Their mix of comments confuse the leader but he just shrugs and goes into the kitchen.

  "Let's just let him live his dreams," Johnny says, staring at their leader's back with crossed arms, nodding slowly for dramatic effect.

  Omi agrees. "It doesn't matter because bubu will still be bubu."

  "Is no one bothered by the fact that the dye looks like a whole salad?"