article

NCT DREAM MEMBERS HAECHAN
AND OMI'S CUTE INTERACTION BLOWS UP THE INTERNET

  On NCT Dream's recent Vlive on the 5th of March, they decided to have a TMI where they shared unsaid complaints, messages or anything based on their life activities.

  They then, wrote these messages anonymously on tiny papers before folding them and picking randomly.

  Coincidentally, Renjun picked the one made by Haechan and in his paper, he wrote:

'I'm jealous because Omi keeps ignoring me and instead, hangs out with Renjun.'

  The other members instantly knew that it was Haechan's.

  He then told the story behind his statement:

  "It's true, though! I asked Omi to come out with me to buy snacks and she preferred to stay home and watch Renjun draw! The aUdAciTy!"

  The members found this amusing and instead laughed at him while the girl in question proceeded to give the moody member a hug.

  She attempted to apologize but, Haechan chose to be sulky and tried to push her away but being the sweet, stubborn yet, loving member like Omi, she didn't back down and instead hugged him more warmly than before.

  This small, adorable act between the two however, arose comments from the fans that began to ship them with the ship name 'dongomi' or 'nachan' and have been trending hashtags until now.

  Click the link below to watch the Vlive! ⇩⇩

  vliveapp.abcdefghicantthinkofaname

What are your thoughts about this
article?

😄 143    😭 1    😡 16    😮 4

****blue: they are so cuuute!!

grassnct***: Not gonna lie, i ship it too

newtha***: They were put together to WORK not to FLIRT
  replies to @newtha***
      clown***: Someone's salty. Whatever they do is up to them as long as it ain't wrong and illegal.

fullsun*****: TIME TO CRY Y'ALL