"You should be with me.."

MILD SEXUAL CONTENT

Next Morning

Jesika's POV

       "Mmm." I said, as I took a sip of my coffee. I set it down, and began eating breakfast with Anthony. He was reading the newspaper, with his reading glasses on. He began chuckling at the comic in the newspaper. I smirked, and continued eating. "Morning." I heard a soft voice say. I lifted my eyes to see Michael shirtless, with his black trousers on with socks only on his feet. His muscles and chest were toned. He still had the cutest navel, I always loved too. His abs looked just as perfect as I did when we were together. I swallowed the bug in my throat, and scratched behind my ear. "Uhh. M-Morning." He looked in my eyes and smirked, before biting his lip. "Mmm, this looks good. Who made it?" He said taking a seat opposite of me. My eyes stretched widely, as he took a seat. "U-Umm. I did." He licked his lips, and rubbed his hands together. He grabbed his fork and dug in. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm." He moaned. I gulped hardly, and lifted the glass to my lips and drunk some more of my coffee. What on God's green earth, is Michael trying to pull now? I know he came to breakfast shirtless purposely. Things like this got underneath Anthony's skin badly, as we were younger. They would battle over, who had the better upper body. The two would always argue about who had the better biceps, abs, and nipples. I felt my face grow pale, as I shifted nervously in my seat. I soon saw Anthony, look over at me. Michael began to chuckle. Anthony and Michael's eyes met. Michael, chuckled. "Morning." He said cockily, before lifting the glass of juice to his lips. Anthony's eyes stretched out of his head. He threw the paper down, and snatched off his glasses. "Hey man what's up? Put a shirt on. Have some respect will ya?" Michael chuckled again, and shook his head. "Relax, bro. I'm just a little hot, no need to get upset." - "Well, it's cold outside." Anthony gritted with his teeth. "Anthony, baby. It's fine. Don't get all upset all over it." I defended. Anthony looked over at me, and gulped hard. "Behave." I mouthed to him. Michael, continued snickering underneath his breath. I kicked Michael's leg underneath the table. "Ahh, Jesi. Sss.." He winced in pain, but still in laughter.

       "Joseph, I don't see what's so funny. Because the only thing funny this morning, is staring at your anorexia ass. It's extremely disturbing, and causing me to lose my fucking appetite.. You fucking bird." Michael's smile turned into a frown. He glared at Anthony, and his nose flared. He threw the fork down at the plate. "Now Ant, I've tried to keep my composure. But, I will fuck you up. I'm tired of your fucking mouth.." - "Well, come on let's go. I've been waiting for this you bum birded bitch!" - "OHH YEAH?" Michael said, getting up from his seat, kicking the chair back. Anthony got up afterwards, while unloosening his tie. "OHH NO. OHH NO YOU TWO FUCKING WON'T!! THERE WILL BE NO FIGHTING! NO FIGHTING, YOU HEAR ME?" I screamed, while running over to Anthony and shoving him in the chest. Anthony's face grew red, while making his hands in a tight face. His green eyes reddened before me. I could feel the tension in the room. I looked over at Michael. Who stared at Anthony, with death in his eyes. His eyes were stretched widely out of his head. I gulped hardly. "Now, Michael. I want you to go in your room, and put a shirt on NOW!" I screamed. "But Jes -" - "NO BUT'S, JUST DO IT!" Michael sighed, and mumbled under his breath and walked away. "I'M OUT OF HERE!" - "AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I shouted at Anthony. "I NEED SOME AIR, OKAY?" - "NO, DON'T WALK AWAY. WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS!" - "NO JESI, I'M OUTTA HERE! I'LL SEE YOU LATER!" - "NO, GET BACK HERE!" I screamed running behind him, he slammed the door before I could get to it. "ANTHONY, WAIT!" I screamed. He opened his car door, got in and sped away. I sighed, and slammed the front door. I sighed, and sat on the step with my hands over my head. "Are.. You okay?" That sweet voice said. I closed my eyes and sighed. "MICHAEL, NO I'M NOT!"