" reminisce "

Play YouTube video

Jesika stared in his eyes which felt like forever and brought her lips together and swallowed hard.

"Really?"

She whispered.

He lifted his brows and nodded.

"Yes."

"You think he'll like me?"

"Of course."

"O-okay."

His eyes lightened and he giggled. He kissed her cheek and rested her face on his nose that she felt the warmth of his lips on her cheek.

She smiled and held him tightly.

"I love you."

He whispered against her face.

"I love you too."

******************

"Daddy!"

"Hey baby. Daddy missed you."

Michael screeched while kneeling down with open arms. Mike Jr. fell into his arms and giggled. His big hands were pressed against his back as he patted it.

Rachel giggled and lifted Mike Jr. backpack on her shoulder.

"He couldn't wait to come back home. He missed you so much."

He looked up at Rachel and smiled big. He pulled away from Michael Jr. and picked him up.

She handed him the backpack and folded her arms afterwards.

"So is she okay?"

He took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yes. I have her inside now. She's still a bit shooken up."

"I can't imagine what she's going through. Please call me if you need anything."

"I will."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek along with Mike Jr. and waved goodbye.

Michael watched her pull out of the driveway and waved at her again.

"Daddy I'm hungry."

Michael giggled at Mike Jr. and rubbed his curly hair.

"Okay daddy can make you something."

Michael said while walking up his doorsteps. He then set him on his feet and kneeled down with a smile.

"Hey so daddy has a friend that will be staying with us for a while and I would like for you to meet her."

Mike Jr. folded his lips and looked down and played with his shirt.

"Ok."

He pulled his eyes back to Michael and smiled. Michael smiled back and pinched his cheek. He grabbed his hand and lead the two inside.

Michael smiled to see Jesika asleep on the couch with her hands underneath her cheek. She was sleeping soundly.

"Daddy who's that?"

Mike Jr. whispered, while squeezing his fingers.

Michael chuckled silently.