"you like it when i call you that?"

**A Day Later**

**Jesika's Point Of View**

**MILD SEXUAL CONTENT**

I released a sigh, and rested my hand underneath my chin, while editing my next article for the mornings article which is upcoming in two days. I scratched my forehead and sighed again. I normally, don't have trouble writing, however for some reason I have writer's block. If this isn't ready before noon tomorrow I am "screwed". My upcoming topic is about marriage. What's good about it? What's bad about it? How do you know if you're ready? How to know if your spouse is cheating? What signs to look for? And etc. Blah, blah, blah. Why do I get the feeling I'm distracted from explanations, because of my unexpected encounter with Michael the other morning. I slid my fingers from my keypad, and slipped my fingertip into my teeth. I gave it a light bite. I took a sigh, and closed my eyes. I can still smell him on my skin. I can remember the moans. I can still feel the thrusts. I crossed my leg over the other, allowing my vagina to meet the crack of my leg as I released a moan. His body laid perfectly on mines, as we made love 10 times in a day. He even cried for me. Cried, tears of happiness because he dreamed for a moment like that to happen for the longest. I have to admit, it got me a bit emotional too. But, I didn't want him to see me like that. There was an unexpected knock at my door. I furrowed my brows, and lifted my eyes at the door. "Umm. C-Come in." I watched the knob turn, as I cleared my throat and shifted my body in the seat more. I kept my eyes on the ground, and smirked at the loafers upon me. I lifted my eyes to see black jeans, with buckles on the side of them. Red buttoned up shirt, with a medium-sized pocket on the left side of the chest. Dark trenchcoat, that covered it's body. I chuckled, and shook my head. My eyes met it. Almond eyes pierced through my soul.

Curls covered it's face. It wore the cutest hat too. It bite it's lip at me, while stepping inside and closing the door behind them. I smiled bigger, while placing each arm on the chairarms. I uncrossed my leg, and crossed it over the other while leaning back. "I didn't know you were coming here." - "I needed an invite?" He said, bolting the door behind him. My lips met my teeth, as I looked him up and down. I shrugged. "Yeah, you do." - "Were you expecting someone?" He asked me, as he stood beside me. I moved my neck, to take a good look at him. He looked and smelled so damn good. He pulled my chair back, and pushed it slowly until it hit the wall. I lost my breath for a moment, from his urgency. He tucked his lips into his teeth, and lifted a brow. "Waiting." He whispered, getting close to my face. My throat became dry, and my heart beated rapidly. "Maybe." I whispered back. He smirked, and held my face with one hand before kneeling down before me. His hands found my bare legs, as he allowed them to separate from one another. He kept his eyes on me the whole time, while caressing my legs underneath my pencil-tight skirt. My breathing grew into shivers, and I grew goosebumps all over. He moved his face closer to mines, and rubbed his nose on mines. My brows furrowed, as I lowered my eyes. I opened my mouth slightly, as I felt the tip of his lips hit mines. I sighed helplessly, and closed my eyes. He soon crashed his lips against mines. I swear everytime he kisses me, it always feels like the first time. My body grows numb. I feel like I'm floating on air. My tummy does these unbelievable flips. I picked up the pace, by wrestling my lips on his as hard as I could. He chuckled, and pulled away for a second. "Missed them huh?" I nodded, and pulled his face to mines and bit down hardly on his bottom lip. He chuckled, and slid his tongue into my lips. I moaned, while wrapping my arms around his neck and pranced on him causing him to fall on his back. His hat flew off. "Ahh Jesi."

He moaned. I shoved my tongue in and out of his lips, as he rubbed all over my ass. I could feel his length sprout against mines, as I rubbed my breasts up and down his bare chest. I opened my legs more, allowing them to lock between his perfect sized waist. Our breathings grew tenser. The air in the room thickened. I began thrusting against his hard length. I cried between his lips. To keep me from screaming. "Sss.. Ahh.." He cried. His fingertips found the inside of my panties, as he gritted his nails on my ass as I thrusted as hard as I could while pulling my lips away. He leaned up, and held my face and traced kisses all over my jawline. I gritted my nails into the white carpet in my officeroom and panted harder. I bit down on my lower lip, and rested my chin on the tip of his head. I bit my lip, and continued thrusting as his length grew and got harder, and harder, and harder, and harder upon me. His tongue found my neck, as he drew letters all over them. I chuckled, and moaned as light as I could. He began to thrust against me, causing a loud strain to escape my lips. I held his head with my hands, as my body stood frozen for a moment. Fuck, he was giving it to me. And, he was giving it good. "Sss, f-f-f Jesi.. S-See what you've started mmm.." He cried. I replied with a moan. "Wait, wait." He whispered. I leaned up, and looked in his eyes. "What?" I asked out of breath. "Quickie?" He asked, with lust and fire in his eyes. I bit my lip unsurely. "We don't have to, if you don't want." He explained. I swallowed hard, and leaned up. His hands slid up my waistsides. I lowered my eyes to his beltline. I bit my lip, and unloosened them, while lifting my eyes to his. He closed his eyes and sighed. "Jesi." He then opened them, to find my breasts. He squeezed them with his hands, and rubbed his hands all over them in circular motion. I unzipped his pants, and pulled his length out.