" is it meant to be "

Play YouTube Video

"W-what? No way. I-I'm not."

Jesika replied.

Michael moved closer to her on the couch and rubbed her knee whole motioning his hand back and forth. She swallowed hard and stretched her eyes.

"It's okay if you are. I'd be happy."

He whispered with a smile afterwards.

She shook her head and sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I-I'd just feel guilty if this was to be. I got rid of our first baby. I wouldn't deserve to be a mother Michael."

Michael bit his lower lip and held her face.

"Stop! Don't say that! Alright? Everyone deserves second chances. I don't hate you for it anymore. I forgive you. Ok?"

Jesika's eyes watered and tears began pouring from her eyes.

"I don't deserve your forgiveness. I did a horrible thing Michael!"

She screeched and sobbed out loudly.

"Ohh Jesi come here."

He whispered while burying her face into his chest. He held her curls tightly between his fingers and closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

He kissed the sides of her face and whispered over and over that he loved her and that everything would be okay.

He held her until she stopped crying. She took a deep breath and pulled away while wiping her face.

"When was your last period?"

He asked her.

"I'm a month late. It may be stress Michael. I'm going through a lot with my mother and now my home."

"Well let's take a test just to be sure."

"I don't have one."

Michael swallowed hard and looked down.

"U-umm. I-I have one. Well it was for Pauline. She thought she was pregnant again and she bought a couple that I packed away."

"Is it still good?"

She asked him.

"I'm not sure I'll be right back okay?"

He told her before walking away.

She nodded and rested her body on the couch with her eyes closed, waiting nervously.

************

"Okay, how long do we have to wait?"

He asked impatiently while running towards her after entering herself back into the living room.

"15 minutes."

She told him with a faint smile.

"Gosh I can't wait. Woo hoo."

He exclaimed while spinning around on his toes.

She couldn't help but giggle.

"You're so happy about this, it's so weird."

He grabbed her hands and pulled her close to him.