"ready to be a jackson.."

*Michael's Point Of View*

Two Weeks Later - Saturday Night, 6;27 PM

Shana and I were seated at a nearby restaurant near our homes to discuss some wedding planning with one of the finest wedding agency in California named Wedding Decor Inc. Shana has me here so that I could pitch in my ideas for the reception for my groomsmen. I smiled and looked over at her while she was glancing over at the menu. She looked up and smiled at me. She lifted a brow and bit her lower lip. "What?" She giggled. I looked down at the table and blushed hardly. "Nothing." She giggled and reached for my hand across the table. "No, tell me. I know it's something." - "Really, it's nothing babe." I tried to convince her, while shaking my head while grinning hardly.

"Come on baby. Tell me." She said between giggles, while kissing between my fingertips. I bit my lip and looked in her eyes. "It's just that.. I can't believe I'm getting married .. Again .." I said. She laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I know. The day is getting closer day by day." - "Yeah it is." I said softly looking away then back at her. She smiled big, exposing those perfect dimples of hers that always seems to make me melt. I stared in her perfect big brown eyes, watching as water filled her eyes. "I'm just so happy .. You make me happy .." She said almost in tears in a whisper.

My stare grew intense as I looked through her soul. "Ohh Shana." I whispered leaning over the table reaching for her cheekbones, I caressed it gently with my thumbs and pulled her face in for a kiss. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips against hers as hard as I could. She giggled and grabbed my ears and pressed her lips on mines too. "Mmmm." She moaned against my lips. She pulled her lips away and wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled.

"I'm ready to be a Jackson." She said sensually, while finding her fingertips inside my curls, caressing them gently while biting her lips at me. I bit mines back and reached for her waist, and caressed her sides gently with my fingertips. "I'm ready for that too. You have no idea." She lifted her brows and squealed, while pushing her lips against mines and gave me multiple pecks. I did too. She pulled me in for a hug and sighed, while holding the back of my head. "Gosh, I love you." I smiled and closed my eyes. "I love you too."

She sighed and we held one another in silence. "Aww well look at this. Are you two ready or not?" We pulled away and looked back to see a middle-aged woman who was blonde with hazel eyes. She wore a blouse with a pencil skirt with a pair of heels. She had a black briefcase in her hand and smiled big. "Ohh hi Annette. I'm so glad you made it out here to see me at such short notice. How was the drive?" She exclaimed while hugging her. She embraced her and giggled. "Ohh it was fine. Just fine." She then pulled away to look at me. I smiled and extended my hand. "Hi, I'm Michael. It's nice to finally meet you." She shook my hand and stretched her eyes. "Ohh my you're handsome." She expressed while looking over at Shana as her cheeks grew rosy.

Shana giggled and nodded in agreement. "Yeah I know. One of the reason why he's mine." She teased grabbing my chin and giving me a wink. I blushed and looked down. "Guys stop it." They both giggled and we all took a seat. Annette sighed and set her briefcase beside her. "So we are just waiting on one of my decorators, and we can get started. So let's go ahead and order our drinks, while we wait." We all agreed and ordered our drinks including the decorator. Annette smiled and tucked her hair behind her ears. "Sooo it's about that time for you to walk down the aisle and say I do. Are you nervous?" She asked us. My body shook when she reminded me. "Umm .. Yes. I really am." Shana looked over at me and grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I'm just excited Ann.. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with this man." I swallowed hard and smiled. I looked down and then back in her eyes. "I am too." She smiled and pulled me in for a deep peck. The breath from her nose was so warm and inviting it made me shiver.