"kiss me all over, please."

**SEXUAL CONTENT**

-Two Days Later

**Jesika's POV**

         I took a deep breath and sighed, as I watched Anthony from the window, pulling out of the driveway. I bit my lower lip, as I felt the need of Michael right now. It's been two days, and Anthony has yet to acknowledge me. I've been doing alot of kiss ass, to make him forgive me. But, it's no use. He still pushes me away. Like this morning for instance, I got out the shower wearing his favorite red robe, with my body dripping wet underneath that he could see my nipples harden. My short curls was stuck to my face. I tried to make love to him, and he pushed me away.  He told me he was too tired. I ran my fingers up and down the back of my neck, as my eyes followed his car out of distance. Yep, I think I'm going to do the unthinkable. I smirked, as I backed away from the window and left out of our room. I walked downstairs, as my heart began pounding. My hand even shook me a little. Jesika, it's too late to turn back now. You're already down here. Make, it worth your while. I could hear the shower running inside Michael's room, as I got closer. I stood in front of his door frozen like ice. I bit my lip nervously, and looked behind me. I sighed, and looked back at the door. I gulped hardly, and examined the door hardly with eyes. My shooken hands, reached for the knob. Luckily, it wasn't locked as I turned the knob. I was careful not to make too much noise with the door, as I bit down on my lip hardly being extra careful. The sound of the sprinklers splashing against the glass floor, grew louder in my ears as I stepped inside. I closed the door behind me.

         The sound of the sprinklers disappeared, as I heard the screeching from the knob pierce in my ears. I gasped lightly, and crept to the wall which was next to the bathroom door. I heard him sigh, and step out the bathroom. He cleared his throat, as he walked out the bathroom and past me. His body was dripping wet, and glistened perfectly in the sunlight. Gosh, how much I missed looking at his perfect back. His ass was always perfection to me. It was muscular and tight. He was rubbing the towel against his wet hair. And suddenly felt the urge, that someone was in the room. He looked back and saw me. I gulped hardly, and gritted my nails in the bare wall. His eyes grew big, and he covered his lower area with the towel. "J-Jesika, w-w-what are you doing?" He asked me. My eyes stretched as well, as I looked side to side. Trying to find the words to say. But, my lips wouldn't let me. He lifted his brows and waited for my response. I folded my lips and looked down, then back at him. I shrugged. "Got lost." I whispered. He smirked and rolled his eyes. "You, got lost?" He mimicked, making his voice like mines. I couldn't help but smirk while looking down. "Can I help you?" He asked me. I lifted my eyes, and gulped hardly. "Y-Yeah." I said whispery while nodding lightly. My eyes found his wet chest. His nipples looked delicous before my eyes. Those abs pierced perfectly from his skin. His navel looked cute. I could see trickles of water, dripping from his perfect jawline.. His curls pierced against his face, and a few grew frizzy as water dripped on the floor. I found myself walking towards him slowly, as the water from the floor grew cold on my barefeet.

        He swallowed hard, and stared in my eyes. I couldn't read his expression at all. He suddenly licked his lips, and looked down then back at me. There I stood in front of him, just staring at him. All you could hear were our breaths in the room. I suddenly lifted my hands to his shoulders. I ran my hands up and down his muscles softly, not taking my eyes off his. Gosh, why does he have to stare at me like this. His eyes are so mesmerizing. They're big, brown, and beautiful. I don't think he understands what his "stare" seems to do to me everytime. He opened his mouth to say something. But I placed my index finger on his lips, to shush him. I didn't want him to say a word. Not, one word. I just wanted him to fuck the shit out of me. It's been so long. After all, I still love this man very, very much. He is still special to me. He blinked his eyes a few time, and closed his mouth. I touched his face, and rubbed his cheekbones with my thumbs. He closed his eyes and sighed. I stepped forward, and pushed my face against his. "Jesika." He whispered, as his breathing sped up. "Shh." I told him, before rubbing my nose on his. Our lips were soon locked into a kiss. My gosh, my mind drives me wild whenever we are kissing. I go into another world, when his lips are on mines. I feel so high. Gosh, why'd he have to stick his tongue in my mouth and grabbed my ass like that? The towel dropped on the ground. I moaned, as my fingers found his hands as I rubbed on it. As he rubbed his beautiful and big hands all over my ass. I extended my lips, and allowed him to push his tongue back into my lips and yelped. I wanted him so fucking bad. So, so damn bad.