"show me you're sorry"

Play YouTube Video

SEXUAL CONTENT

Jesika and Michael moaned while engaged in a deep kiss. Luckily, Michael left his door halfway opened. He kicked the door open with the ball of his feet. Jesika pulled away, and bit his bottom lip with her eyes halfway opened as the two of them entered into his dark home. Michael licked her upper lip and moaned again. She breathed heavy in between her teeth and crashed her lips on his deeply while gripping his curls in between her fingers tightly. Michael pushed the door closed with his hand and held Jesika's face while kissing her. Jesika moaned and forced herself out of Michaels grip and slipped her tongue into his lips while groping his buttocks tightly. Michael replied with another moan and grabbed her wet hair. She pulled her lips away and removed his hands from her forcefully.

She pushed him against the wall causing a picture to fall from the wall. She bit her bottom lip. "Don't touch me." She whispered while flipping her hair to the side. She then lowered her body, not keeping her eyes off of his. She was finally on her knees. He stared back at her devishly while licking his lips. She bit her lip and directed her eyes towards his bulge that poked out desperately for her loving. She moaned and licked her lips while lowering his silk pants. She arched her brows and shook her head at the sight of his penis. His penis sprouted out and the tip bounced back on his tummy. "Ssss." She moaned while running her hands up and down his waist sides. Michael bit his lip and tilted his head back while releasing deep breaths. Jesika smirked and began rubbing his buttocks while licking his tip at the same time.

"Mmm-mmm. Baby.. I've been such a bitch to you, I have to show you how sorry I am for it." She whispered sensually. Michael threw his head to the side while feeling her tongue against his skin. He arched his back and gritted his nail on the wall, and bit his lip while closing his eyes. Jesika began moving her head back and forth on his penis making sure to get every inch of his skin as wet as possible. He tasted so good, she thought. Michael gave in and touched her hair. He guided her head in the position he wanted and screamed out a moan and began calling her name. She replied with a moan and began breathing heavily. She licked and nibbled the tip several times. She filled his penis inside of her mouth as much as she could until he couldn't take anymore.

He cried for her to stop while moving her face away gently. Michael needed time to breath. He closed his eyes and panted heavily. Jesika giggled and moaned while removing the buttons from his shirt and kissing her way up to his stomach, chest, and then to his neck. She removed his shirt while kissing all over his neck. She nibbled and licked all over it. He released a strain while rubbing on her buttocks. She then pulled away and pushed his face into her direction. She kissed his lips while her eyes were locked to his. She began rubbing her hands up and down his chest. He bit his lip and whispered I love you to her. She smiled and kissed him again. She lowered his hands from his chest down to his hands. Their fingers intertwined together.

"I'm sorry Mi-" He interrupted while putting a finger on her lip. "Shut up." He whispered. The thunder soon occured causing the light to reflect on them both while they stared at one another deeply. "Show me you're sorry." He responded. She smirked between his fingers. She pushed his finger in her mouth and sucked it. She took his other hand and lead the two into the living room. She pushed him down on the couch forcefully. He giggled and sat back with his arms stretched out. She ran her fingers through her hair and began dancing to the sounds of the raindrops outside. He bit his lip and moaned. He then lifted his brows while looking her up and down. She rolled her hips into circular motion until her back was facing him.

She looked back over her shoulder and bit her lip while removing a strap from her night dress. He fell mesmerized with her green eyes that shone beautifully in the dark living room from the thunder lights. She looked over her other shoulder and removed the other strap. Her dressed dropped to the ground revealing nothing but her bare body. Her wet body shone beautifully in the night light. She looked angelic in Michael's eyes. "Mmm." Michael moaned while licking his lips afterwards. She bit her lower lip and turned around sensually while facing him. She tilted her head to the side and began walking towards him slowly. She then leaned over with both hands where his arms were and bit her lip hardly. She rested one leg on the couch. "Are you ready?" She whispered.

Michael bit his lip, while looking her up and down while rubbing her waist with his hands. He nodded slowly and stared at her intensely. She placed her other leg on the couch finally on top of him. She pressed her lips on his and closed her eyes. Michael moaned and began kissing her intensely. She grabbed the back of his head and pushed her lips into his deeply and as hard as she could. The love they have for each other was so strong. It was shown in this very moment. "Mm-mm." She moaned. Michael gripped her wrist and threw her down on the couch. The two kept their lips attached as he opened her legs and moved his lower body in between. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back while running her hands up and down his chest.

Michael leaned down and began kissing her neck. She gritted his back with her nails and arched her body and threw her head to the side. He grabbed her chin with his hand and pressed his lips against hers. She then released a sigh while breaking their kiss. Michael was pushing his length inside of her. "Ooh." She cried as he pushed in some more trying to get in as deep as possible. She tilted her head again and took a deep breath. He pecked her neck all the way down to her breasts while thrusting his hips while pushing his length in and out of her. She pulled her hair and licked her lips while thrusting back even more. Michael moaned and intensified his kisses on her breasts.

She begged for him to go faster. That wasn't enough for her. So she begged him to go quicker. Michael did as requested. He took deep breaths in between while pleasuring his lady. He hid his face in her neck and wrapped her legs tighter around his waist. Her breasts bounced back and forth causing slapping noises to occur. Jesika screamed and dug her nails deeply into his back. Sweat soon formed against their wet bodies making them more drencher. One of her legs slid unexpectedly from his waist. He quickly picked it up and began moving his body in circular motion. Jesika cried even more while gritting her nails onto the couch arm.

"Sss. Uu-uuh." She said while he thrusted in and out of her as wildly as he could. Their stomachs bumped together from their steamy love making. She whispered she loved him over and over and he did the same. Their thrusts started feeling too good. Jesika's lower body arched and she soon came. Michael completed more thrusts while gritting his fingers in her hair and came afterwards. Their bodies shook as Jesika held him tightly. Michael kept his fingers in her hair and panted heavily while resting his face on her breasts. Jesika closed her eyes as her cliterage began twitching on his penis. She could feel his hardness go away, as she licked her lips and tried to catch her breath. She moaned and turned her head opposite of him while running her fingers through his hair.

The two laid in silence while trying to catch their breaths. Michael smiled at the pounding of her heart against his ears. It made him feel good that he still had an effect on her. An effect he never wanted to lose. He then lowered his body and rested his head on her stomach, while pressing his ear on it.

"What do you think it is?" He asked.

Jesika looked down at him, and smiled while watching a big grin on his face.

She giggled.

"A girl." They said at the same time.

"How'd I know you'd say that." Michael said.

"Because you know me."

"That's right, and I don't ever want you to forget that. Ok?"

He told her while resting his chin on her stomach to look at her. She stretched her lips and rubbed his curls.

"I know. I've just lost myself after everything that's been going on."

"J, I just want you to know that you don't ever have to want for anything because I will always be here. Always. I'm not going anywhere."

Jesika looked away and sighed. Michael got up and reached for her face. He grabbed her chin and forced her eyes in his direction.

"You hear me?" He asked, while lifting a brow.

Her eyes watered and she nodded. "Yes."

"Come here." He whispered before kissing her.

She pushed her lips back onto his and closed her eyes as a tear fell out. Michael rubbed her belly and fell asleep in her arms. Jesika couldn't sleep. She sighed and looked away while in deep thought.

**to be continued**

Told you all I'd be back!!! Missed me!!